Sandalwood Powder Acne Treatment

Price: $

100% pure sandalwood powder

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

This stuff is absolutely amazing! My only problem with this is that it's a little bit messy. I mix this with my face wash and use it as a gentle daily scrub. So far so good, all my blackheads are gone. I'd recommend using sandalwood powder to all my friends but it's my top secret beauty tip. I will buy this again and again and again. What are you doing sitting in front of your computer reading this? Go out and get some sandalwood powder!

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

*UPDATE* This is the EXACT recipe they use on the brides. It's been passed down for generations so I'd call it tried & tested!
*1/3 teaspoon sandalwood powder
*2 tablespoons chickpea flour
*1/3 teaspoon turmeric
*Enough (full-fat! not skim!) milk that it's toothpaste-y (4 tablespoons?)
mix & put it on!
Where I come from, it's traditional to massage a bride-to-be all over, with a mix of sandalwood powder, turmeric, tomato juice or sometimes lemon--for whitening purposes (this being Pakistan, where being white is where it's at :P), and milk.
Every day, for 40 days before her wedding. (I think outside of villages, the 40-days-40-nights thing isn't followed, though).
I've only seen one person getting it done (in front of me)--my cousin--and the results were amazazazing. Her acne from pre-wedding stress=gone. And she become prettier & luminous looking.
So anyway. Sandwalwood powder. It's a really good base for any sort of mask. It smells beautiful too. There's a Tunisian mosque with bricks containing musk & sandwalwood powder so when the sun shines on it, it smells beautiful. Just like you will when you use this.
The previous reviewer has already covered all the bases (and so much research!!! Impressive!)
But I have this to add: awesome results! Oh wait, she said that too. Okay, I have nothing to add. But do try it!

Video Reviews & Tutorials