Clinique quickliner in slate

Filtered by skin tone : Olive
No Image

1 review

the ingredients in the eyeliner include: cyclomethicone, synthetic beeswax, disteardimonium hectorite, arachidyl behenate, microcrystalline wax (cera microcristalina), bht, [ /- (may contain) iron oxides (ci 77491, ci 77499), mica, titanium dioxide (ci 77891), blue 1 lake (ci 42090), yellow 5 lake (ci 19140), ferric ferrocyanide (ci 77510), ultramarines (ci 77007), manganese violet (ci 77742), aluminium powder (ci 77000), bismuth oxychloride (ci 77163), carmine (ci 75470), chromium hydroxide green (ci 77289), chromium oxide greens (ci 77288)] [iln23130]

on 7/20/2011 3:19:00 PM

I love Clinique's Quickliners and have them in many shades, but have really fallen in love with Slate. The liner itself is just great...glides on smoothly, smudges easily if that's what you prefer, doesn't budge, sharpens itself. And slate is just a really pretty blue/gray that is quite neutral and easy to wear...day or night. I find it compliments my dark brown eyes. And if I use a darker liner on my top lid, I prefer slate under my lower lashes.
Also, if I use a liquid liner in black for my top lid, I'll let it dry and then run a light layer of slate over top to soften it a bit and smooth out the harsh line from the liquid liner.
Really great product from Clinique. My second favorite color is New Black.