Clinique quickliner in slate

Filtered by hair type : Straight
No Image

4.5

the ingredients in the eyeliner include: cyclomethicone, synthetic beeswax, disteardimonium hectorite, arachidyl behenate, microcrystalline wax (cera microcristalina), bht, [ /- (may contain) iron oxides (ci 77491, ci 77499), mica, titanium dioxide (ci 77891), blue 1 lake (ci 42090), yellow 5 lake (ci 19140), ferric ferrocyanide (ci 77510), ultramarines (ci 77007), manganese violet (ci 77742), aluminium powder (ci 77000), bismuth oxychloride (ci 77163), carmine (ci 75470), chromium hydroxide green (ci 77289), chromium oxide greens (ci 77288)] [iln23130]

on 2/15/2013 9:12:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love all of Cliniques Quickliner for Eyes. This particular color is one that I find I use the most. I'm fair w/ warm undertones and blue-green eyes. This color is a warm bluish grey and realy makes my eyes pop. Very long-lasting. I discovered Quickliners this past summer & fell in love. I live in NJ & we have hot, humid summers here & this eyeliner lasts all day despite high humidity. I use it year round now. The only cons I can come up w/ is that I wish this color was a bit more pigmented-it can look a little dull and I also don't love the design of this eye pencil. As another reviwer said, the cap breaks easily.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I like Clinique's Quickliner, and Slate is the color I reach for most often. It brighten's the whites of my eyes, flatters my blue eyes, all without being an obvious color.