Clinique quickliner in slate

Filtered by skin type : Sensitive
No Image

4.5

the ingredients in the eyeliner include: cyclomethicone, synthetic beeswax, disteardimonium hectorite, arachidyl behenate, microcrystalline wax (cera microcristalina), bht, [ /- (may contain) iron oxides (ci 77491, ci 77499), mica, titanium dioxide (ci 77891), blue 1 lake (ci 42090), yellow 5 lake (ci 19140), ferric ferrocyanide (ci 77510), ultramarines (ci 77007), manganese violet (ci 77742), aluminium powder (ci 77000), bismuth oxychloride (ci 77163), carmine (ci 75470), chromium hydroxide green (ci 77289), chromium oxide greens (ci 77288)] [iln23130]

on 10/7/2017 5:34:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Clinique Quickliner in Slate is perfect for me. I have gray-green eyes and the bluish gray shade really makes them pop. I also love the formula. It goes on creamy and has a blender on the end to give a very soft smudgy look. Once it sets, it doesn't smear. The effect is a very soft gently defined eye. If you have dark skin or want an intense look, you won't like this product. However, those who want a subtle look, and have light skin and light eyes, will better appreciate this eyeliner. HG!

on 2/15/2013 9:12:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love all of Cliniques Quickliner for Eyes. This particular color is one that I find I use the most. I'm fair w/ warm undertones and blue-green eyes. This color is a warm bluish grey and realy makes my eyes pop. Very long-lasting. I discovered Quickliners this past summer & fell in love. I live in NJ & we have hot, humid summers here & this eyeliner lasts all day despite high humidity. I use it year round now. The only cons I can come up w/ is that I wish this color was a bit more pigmented-it can look a little dull and I also don't love the design of this eye pencil. As another reviwer said, the cap breaks easily.