Clinique quickliner in slate

No Image

4.8

the ingredients in the eyeliner include: cyclomethicone, synthetic beeswax, disteardimonium hectorite, arachidyl behenate, microcrystalline wax (cera microcristalina), bht, [ /- (may contain) iron oxides (ci 77491, ci 77499), mica, titanium dioxide (ci 77891), blue 1 lake (ci 42090), yellow 5 lake (ci 19140), ferric ferrocyanide (ci 77510), ultramarines (ci 77007), manganese violet (ci 77742), aluminium powder (ci 77000), bismuth oxychloride (ci 77163), carmine (ci 75470), chromium hydroxide green (ci 77289), chromium oxide greens (ci 77288)] [iln23130]

on 10/7/2017 5:34:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Clinique Quickliner in Slate is perfect for me. I have gray-green eyes and the bluish gray shade really makes them pop. I also love the formula. It goes on creamy and has a blender on the end to give a very soft smudgy look. Once it sets, it doesn't smear. The effect is a very soft gently defined eye. If you have dark skin or want an intense look, you won't like this product. However, those who want a subtle look, and have light skin and light eyes, will better appreciate this eyeliner. HG!

on 2/15/2013 9:12:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love all of Cliniques Quickliner for Eyes. This particular color is one that I find I use the most. I'm fair w/ warm undertones and blue-green eyes. This color is a warm bluish grey and realy makes my eyes pop. Very long-lasting. I discovered Quickliners this past summer & fell in love. I live in NJ & we have hot, humid summers here & this eyeliner lasts all day despite high humidity. I use it year round now. The only cons I can come up w/ is that I wish this color was a bit more pigmented-it can look a little dull and I also don't love the design of this eye pencil. As another reviwer said, the cap breaks easily.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I like Clinique's Quickliner, and Slate is the color I reach for most often. It brighten's the whites of my eyes, flatters my blue eyes, all without being an obvious color.

very good neutral color. sort of a slight blue/grey, but not too much on either side. I like to use this alot on the bottom lid when I do a more nude/natural color for eyes.

on 7/20/2011 3:19:00 PM

I love Clinique's Quickliners and have them in many shades, but have really fallen in love with Slate. The liner itself is just great...glides on smoothly, smudges easily if that's what you prefer, doesn't budge, sharpens itself. And slate is just a really pretty blue/gray that is quite neutral and easy to wear...day or night. I find it compliments my dark brown eyes. And if I use a darker liner on my top lid, I prefer slate under my lower lashes.
Also, if I use a liquid liner in black for my top lid, I'll let it dry and then run a light layer of slate over top to soften it a bit and smooth out the harsh line from the liquid liner.
Really great product from Clinique. My second favorite color is New Black.