Uploaded by ItsNayy

price range

Reviews

3.0

Nov/15/2010

I like this scent as a soap. I also have this in the B Never body spray in this and depending on the the day I either love it or hate it! As a soap the scent seems just perfect. It has that nice powdery floral scent that reminds me of something that a female character from Mad Men would wear.

About reviewer (295 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinOily

HairBlack

EyesBrown

Jun/23/2009

Seriously? Have I logged onto the right product? 'Cause I love this soap!! Super creamy, very moisturizing, and the scent is divine. Reminds me alot of Lush's Silky Underwear powder. I was a faithful Lush junkie up until a few years ago (it got WAY too pricey to use Lush-only!) but this soap has me thinking about their products again.

About reviewer (147 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

1.0

Jun/17/2009

Smells like "My Little Ponies" from the 1980's covered in cat pee. Horrible.

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (5 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlond

2.0

Mar/02/2009

Keep It Fluffy - LUSH - I didn't care for this at all. It smelled off to compared to what I have tried from BNever's Keep It Fluffy line.

About reviewer (659 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinOily, Other, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

3.0

Jan/05/2009

I like this soap, but it isn't my favorite from LUSH. It's creamy and has a nice lather, but the scent is kind of 'meh'. It kind of reminds me of fabric softeners or dryer sheets. It has a soft floral smell, definitely. The smell stays with me for most of the day when I use it and it makes my bathroom smell nice too, but the scent isn't something I like for everyday.

About reviewer (39 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Straight, Coarse

1.0

Dec/31/2008

Many of you may recognise this name as it was a 'B Never' fragrance. Although I had never sniffed this one, it sounded like something I would like. The product description sounded so lovely. Not the case!

While this soap was long-lasting and it was very creamy and non-drying, the smell is awful.

It has a floral scent to it, but is very powdery. Old-fashioned …

About reviewer (173 reviews)

Age25-29