3.5

package quality

price range

Reviews

a month ago

I first tried this foundation about 10 years ago when I had a very oily t-zone and I hated it. Studio sculpt foundation slid off of my face, made me very shiny and separated in patches. I used pro long wear instead which worked beautifully. Fast forward 10 years, I now have dry skin and the pro long wear makes my skin feel very tight and was causing flakes so on a whim I decided to try studio sculpt once again. It is perfect! The finish is lovely, not too glowy, not too matte and stays all day. I use a primer by MAC and don’t have a problem with this settling into lines or pores. If your skin is normal or dry, I recommend giving studio sculpt a try.

About reviewer (96 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

7 months ago

I have dry to normal skin. You will hate this if you are any kind of oily. This gives me the most beautiful finish. Everybody always asks what I have on when I wear this!

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinNormal, Medium

HairBrown

8 months ago

I used this when my skin was at my driest whist acclimating to retin a for anti aging. I’m 40. It was extremely moisturizing. But, it rubs off on everything unfortunately. I’ll defo keep in hand for the cold dry winter!

About reviewer (389 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesHazel

2.0

a year ago

I had several samples of this product while looking for a new foundation. I have dry skin and I had real difficulties with this foundation. It sat on my skin like a mask but never 'set'. It felt greasy and made my dry patches really obvious. The coverage was both heavy and patchy. I am an NC13 and couldn't find a good shade match in the range either. Overall, a bit of a disappointment.

About reviewer (61 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Warm

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

EyesGreen

2 years ago

A very, very good foundation for my combination skin. The mua in Mac suggested it when I went to the store complaining that the hue of my skin must have changed. I explained that I have been using many Mac foundations with great results in the colour nc20. Since Christmas or so, though, all my nc20 foundations started to look yellow on my skin! Anyway, I used them up and then went to buy a new one. The mua gave me the nw20 which looked divine on my skin! Hydrating, velvety, not sticky at all, no weird patches. I have seen here that some people are disappointed in this foundation, but I guess we have to try many until we find what suits us... so, never blind buy, especially if it costs a fair amount of money. For me, this is a HG product!

About reviewer (8 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

2 years ago

Excellent coverage, lovely clean finish, but boy does it transfer - if you dab at your face with so much as a finger, it comes off on to it. That's my only grouse. I set it with a pressed powder to mitigate this. Otherwise another reliable MAC product.

About reviewer (49 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Tan, Neutral

HairBlack, Wavy, Coarse

EyesBlack

from

2 years ago

Not happy with the way this looked on my skin, it was recommended as ok for dry skin but still good coverage...good coverage yes...but I found it looked cakey even if lightly applied over primer.

About reviewer (45 reviews)

SkinDry, Medium

HairOther

2 years ago

Awesome foundation. I find that it lasts longer than average, and it's a natural satin finish. It gives a full coverage, polished look. I have normal-combo skin and I normally have issues with foundations, especially non-matte ones, lasting.

About reviewer (62 reviews)

SkinNormal, Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

3 years ago

IT IS AN OK foundation. It s not amazing, not worth the money, for sure. At first I was amazed buy it, but at some point it didnt feel good on my skin anymore. I have dry skin and it s good cause it doesnt stick in patches, but it feels really heavy on the skin. It has oil in it and at some point the oil separates from the foundation. It has good coverage, but I would not repurchase it. Estee Lauder double wear is a far better foundation than this one.

About reviewer (6 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinDry, Fair

HairBlond

EyesBlue

3 years ago

Product lasted all day at a party I was dancing all night too. Really pretty foundation.

About reviewer (16 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium