3.5

package quality

price range

Reviews

3 months ago

I have dry to normal skin. You will hate this if you are any kind of oily. This gives me the most beautiful finish. Everybody always asks what I have on when I wear this!

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinNormal, Medium

HairBrown

4 months ago

I used this when my skin was at my driest whist acclimating to retin a for anti aging. I’m 40. It was extremely moisturizing. But, it rubs off on everything unfortunately. I’ll defo keep in hand for the cold dry winter!

3 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (373 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinNormal, Tan, Warm

HairOther, Straight, Medium

EyesHazel

2.0

Nov/12/2018

I had several samples of this product while looking for a new foundation. I have dry skin and I had real difficulties with this foundation. It sat on my skin like a mask but never 'set'. It felt greasy and made my dry patches really obvious. The coverage was both heavy and patchy. I am an NC13 and couldn't find a good shade match in the range either. Overall, a bit of a …Read more

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (61 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Warm

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

EyesGreen

Apr/24/2018

A very, very good foundation for my combination skin. The mua in Mac suggested it when I went to the store complaining that the hue of my skin must have changed. I explained that I have been using many Mac foundations with great results in the colour nc20. Since Christmas or so, though, all my nc20 foundations started to look yellow on my skin! Anyway, I used them up and then went to buy a new …Read more

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (8 reviews)

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

Feb/22/2018

Excellent coverage, lovely clean finish, but boy does it transfer - if you dab at your face with so much as a finger, it comes off on to it. That's my only grouse. I set it with a pressed powder to mitigate this. Otherwise another reliable MAC product.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (49 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Tan, Neutral

HairBlack, Wavy, Coarse

EyesBlack

fromkmon2

Jan/14/2018

Not happy with the way this looked on my skin, it was recommended as ok for dry skin but still good coverage...good coverage yes...but I found it looked cakey even if lightly applied over primer.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (45 reviews)

SkinDry, Medium

HairOther

Oct/22/2017

Awesome foundation. I find that it lasts longer than average, and it's a natural satin finish. It gives a full coverage, polished look. I have normal-combo skin and I normally have issues with foundations, especially non-matte ones, lasting.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (62 reviews)

SkinNormal, Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

Sep/12/2017

IT IS AN OK foundation. It s not amazing, not worth the money, for sure. At first I was amazed buy it, but at some point it didnt feel good on my skin anymore. I have dry skin and it s good cause it doesnt stick in patches, but it feels really heavy on the skin. It has oil in it and at some point the oil separates from the foundation. It has good coverage, but I would not repurchase it. Estee …Read more

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (6 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair

HairBlond

EyesBlue

Jul/23/2017

Product lasted all day at a party I was dancing all night too. Really pretty foundation.

2 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (16 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

1.0

Jun/07/2017

TERRIBLE product. Sit very heavy on the skin and is cakey. If you have NORMAL or DRY skin AVOID AT ALL COSTS! I recommend water based foundations and if you've got dry skin use a little face oil before applying for a lovely dewy finish.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (8 reviews)

SkinDry, Olive, Neutral