Buxom Lash

Buxom Lash

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I don't understand how this product has such good reviews? It smudges like crazy!! At first, I liked it because it held my curl, but the slightest yawn rubs it off! It's a very natural look, but gives you complete panda eyes at just noon. I tried a deluxe sample and will not purchase full size. The brush is spiky too and pokes at your eye when you use it.

I was very disappointed with this mascara, because I've always heard it was such a good volumizing mascara. My experience with this was bad I already have long lashes and they're pretty full naturally. I had to apply coat after coat because I seriously looked like I had nothing on my lashes and they aren't sparse or thin,and this really made my lashes look sparse and thin. I just don't get it how is it possible that this mascara that I've always heard great things about do that?? I also had issues with this not drying fast enough because it would smudge all over my brow bone (yes my lashes touch my brow bone) and ruin my eyeshadow that made me so angry I grabbed my tube and tossed it in the trash can because i was so angry! I felt really bad so I took it out of the trash can and just put in with my moms things I hope it works out for her and I hope she likes it

on 5/15/2017 11:58:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I'm rather divided on this mascara. There were some things I liked about it and some things I disliked. I liked the formula as it made my lashes look nice, but I still know of better formulas out there. I HATE the plastic brush (why have these become so popular?), though I was able to work with it. Initially, the mascara worked great, but as it aged, it became clumpy. As I have a metal lash comb, this is not a huge issue for me. More concerning, though, was the smearing I began to experience under the eyes as the day went on. I didn't have this problem with a fresh tube, only one that had been open 2-3 months. I don't even apply mascara to my lower lashes, so I don't know if this came from flakes that then smeared. Overall, it wasn't a horrible mascara, but it wasn't great, either.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

Natural with some lift and length dramatics. The brush will separate lashes, define, and give a noticeable lift with an even light coat. I find it to be buildable, not necessarily volumizing to full drama if that's what you are looking for - even though that's what it claims to be: intensely volumizing. It's not clumpy, and that's partly thanks to its consistency and those superb bristles that catch every lash! Just give the wet formula a chance to dry between coats. Definitely a staple for those dedicated to the no-makeup makeup, pretty beat, subtle glam looks.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

So this is the best mascara I have ever tried and wow I own a lot. Better than all of them Cheap and high end but I paid $52 Australian dollars for this mascara. If anyone knows any other stockists of this mascara in Aus please let me know!

For the longest time I had trouble finding a mascara that would stay on all day. Eventually, I received a sample of the Better Than Sex Waterproof mascara, and learned that it was indeed possible! I had some problems with that mascara clumping, though, so I decided to do some research and find one that would work a little better.

I have naturally long eyelashes, but they are fairly light in color so a good mascara is essential. This product fit all my needs without clumping, smudging, or falling off during the day.

I would definitely recommend it!

on 10/28/2016 6:28:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

I got this mascara (deluxe sample) from a Sephora Mascara Favorites set. The color Blackest Black is a dream to apply. It makes my lashes fuller & longer plus gives great lash separation. However, this mascara tends to really smudge at the end of the day. When I use makeup remover, there's barely any mascara left to wipe off. Will not repurchase.

on 11/28/2016 10:40:00 AM

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

The two things that I really like about this mascara are no clumping whatsoever and the awesome shaped mascara wand. With this wand, the mascara applies evenly and gives a natural look to my lashes. I do not get much volume with this mascara, but I prefer a natural look. Does not irritate my eyes and is easy to remove at the end of the day
Update: Once opened this mascara starts to thicken quickly and gets clumpy on my lashes.

on 11/6/2016 1:00:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is definitely my HG mascara. I always seem to stray away from it and get distracted by other brands new mascaras but whenever I get a sample of this I just wonder why I even stopped using it in the first place. It's absolutely clump free, it just goes on smoothly and it gives me nice length and volume without looking too fake or way to natural. It's a nice in between.

love this!!!! my lashes were super long and separated after two coats. i just wish it added more volume.