Buxom Lash

Buxom Lash

on 11/28/2016 10:40:00 AM

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

The two things that I really like about this mascara are no clumping whatsoever and the awesome shaped mascara wand. With this wand, the mascara applies evenly and gives a natural look to my lashes. I do not get much volume with this mascara, but I prefer a natural look. Does not irritate my eyes and is easy to remove at the end of the day.

on 11/6/2016 1:00:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is definitely my HG mascara. I always seem to stray away from it and get distracted by other brands new mascaras but whenever I get a sample of this I just wonder why I even stopped using it in the first place. It's absolutely clump free, it just goes on smoothly and it gives me nice length and volume without looking too fake or way to natural. It's a nice in between.

on 10/28/2016 6:28:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

I got this mascara (deluxe sample) from a Sephora Mascara Favorites set. The color Blackest Black is a dream to apply. It makes my lashes fuller & longer plus gives great lash separation. However, this mascara tends to really smudge at the end of the day. When I use makeup remover, there's barely any mascara left to wipe off. Will not repurchase.

love this!!!! my lashes were super long and separated after two coats. i just wish it added more volume.

on 10/17/2016 7:17:00 PM

SMUDGES! That's all I have to say. Smudged so bad I returned it! I wanted to like this but the formula leaves smudges under my eyes within an hour, plus its hard to wash off. Not bad on the lashes though, due in large part to the awesome brush, so I'm giving it 2 instead of 1. I'd say a great brush, but they need to improve the formula.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

Pretty good mascara. Really defines and lengthens each individual lash. Haven't experienced any clumping whatsoever. It's lightweight enough that it doesn't disturb a curl. I only wish it were more volumizing. If you want more dramatic lashes, this probably won't suffice.

Edit: Well after having this for a few weeks and the formula has inevitably gotten thicker I don't love this as much. It clumps now and actually somehow lost its stellar lenghtening power. Now it's just an average mascara to me.

on 9/10/2016 12:49:00 PM

My eyelashes are pretty long and voluminous to begin with, but this stuff makes them look even nicer. It's just a really solid, unclumpy, easy-to-layer formula that does the job it needs to do.

on 7/7/2016 1:00:00 PM

I've struggled with finding a good mascara for years, and I finally found the one! This mascara is the best one I've used ever. It's super easy to layer on without clumps.

Best mascara I've used so far. It gives length and volume, especially length, in a natural but flattering way, I had people ask me if I'm wearing falsies, and I'm Asian with Asian lashes that can need all the help. The structure of my eyes and oily lids make almost all mascaras smudges, but this one is better. It doesn't smudge, flake, clump (the older tube becomes sticky, but not clumpy), and it's about the most comfortable mascara I've worn, -- let me explain: some mascaras look good, work well, but by the end of the day, make lashes crunchy, brittle, and feel heavy and I just can't wait to wash them away. Not to mention if I wear them and fell in asleep, I can feel the "damages" to my lashes and eyes the second day. -- buxom doesn't do that, it's very comfortable when wearing it and even after sleeping with it on. My only complain about this mascara is the availability of it, it seems hard-er to find. Please keep the formula and production, I need this mascara.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Love this mascara, does not smudge, clump or flake. I sleep with my mascara on and I can honestly say I have yet to lose any eyelashes.