Buxom Lash

Buxom Lash

Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

Natural with some lift and length dramatics. The brush will separate lashes, define, and give a noticeable lift with an even light coat. I find it to be buildable, not necessarily volumizing to full drama if that's what you are looking for - even though that's what it claims to be: intensely volumizing. It's not clumpy, and that's partly thanks to its consistency and those superb bristles that catch every lash! Just give the wet formula a chance to dry between coats. Definitely a staple for those dedicated to the no-makeup makeup, pretty beat, subtle glam looks.

on 5/15/2017 11:58:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I'm rather divided on this mascara. There were some things I liked about it and some things I disliked. I liked the formula as it made my lashes look nice, but I still know of better formulas out there. I HATE the plastic brush (why have these become so popular?), though I was able to work with it. Initially, the mascara worked great, but as it aged, it became clumpy. As I have a metal lash comb, this is not a huge issue for me. More concerning, though, was the smearing I began to experience under the eyes as the day went on. I didn't have this problem with a fresh tube, only one that had been open 2-3 months. I don't even apply mascara to my lower lashes, so I don't know if this came from flakes that then smeared. Overall, it wasn't a horrible mascara, but it wasn't great, either.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

So this is the best mascara I have ever tried and wow I own a lot. Better than all of them Cheap and high end but I paid $52 Australian dollars for this mascara. If anyone knows any other stockists of this mascara in Aus please let me know!

on 11/28/2016 10:40:00 AM

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

The two things that I really like about this mascara are no clumping whatsoever and the awesome shaped mascara wand. With this wand, the mascara applies evenly and gives a natural look to my lashes. I do not get much volume with this mascara, but I prefer a natural look. Does not irritate my eyes and is easy to remove at the end of the day
Update: Once opened this mascara starts to thicken quickly and gets clumpy on my lashes.

on 11/6/2016 1:00:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is definitely my HG mascara. I always seem to stray away from it and get distracted by other brands new mascaras but whenever I get a sample of this I just wonder why I even stopped using it in the first place. It's absolutely clump free, it just goes on smoothly and it gives me nice length and volume without looking too fake or way to natural. It's a nice in between.

on 10/28/2016 6:28:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

I got this mascara (deluxe sample) from a Sephora Mascara Favorites set. The color Blackest Black is a dream to apply. It makes my lashes fuller & longer plus gives great lash separation. However, this mascara tends to really smudge at the end of the day. When I use makeup remover, there's barely any mascara left to wipe off. Will not repurchase.

love this!!!! my lashes were super long and separated after two coats. i just wish it added more volume.

on 10/17/2016 7:17:00 PM

SMUDGES! That's all I have to say. Smudged so bad I returned it! I wanted to like this but the formula leaves smudges under my eyes within an hour, plus its hard to wash off. Not bad on the lashes though, due in large part to the awesome brush, so I'm giving it 2 instead of 1. I'd say a great brush, but they need to improve the formula.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

Pretty good mascara. Really defines and lengthens each individual lash. Haven't experienced any clumping whatsoever. It's lightweight enough that it doesn't disturb a curl. I only wish it were more volumizing. If you want more dramatic lashes, this probably won't suffice.

Edit: Well after having this for a few weeks and the formula has inevitably gotten thicker I don't love this as much. It clumps now and actually somehow lost its stellar lenghtening power. Now it's just an average mascara to me.

on 9/10/2016 12:49:00 PM

My eyelashes are pretty long and voluminous to begin with, but this stuff makes them look even nicer. It's just a really solid, unclumpy, easy-to-layer formula that does the job it needs to do.