Buxom Lash

Buxom Lash

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

Pretty good mascara. Really defines and lengthens each individual lash. Haven't experienced any clumping whatsoever. It's lightweight enough that it doesn't disturb a curl. I only wish it were more volumizing. If you want more dramatic lashes, this probably won't suffice.

Edit: Well after having this for a few weeks and the formula has inevitably gotten thicker I don't love this as much. It clumps now and actually somehow lost its stellar lenghtening power. Now it's just an average mascara to me.

on 9/10/2016 12:49:00 PM

My eyelashes are pretty long and voluminous to begin with, but this stuff makes them look even nicer. It's just a really solid, unclumpy, easy-to-layer formula that does the job it needs to do.

To Read all 488 Reviews, Login or Join

on 7/7/2016 1:00:00 PM

I've struggled with finding a good mascara for years, and I finally found the one! This mascara is the best one I've used ever. It's super easy to layer on without clumps.

Best mascara I've used so far. It gives length and volume, especially length, in a natural but flattering way, I had people ask me if I'm wearing falsies, and I'm Asian with Asian lashes that can need all the help. The structure of my eyes and oily lids make almost all mascaras smudges, but this one is better. It doesn't smudge, flake, clump (the older tube becomes sticky, but not clumpy), and it's about the most comfortable mascara I've worn, -- let me explain: some mascaras look good, work well, but by the end of the day, make lashes crunchy, brittle, and feel heavy and I just can't wait to wash them away. Not to mention if I wear them and fell in asleep, I can feel the "damages" to my lashes and eyes the second day. -- buxom doesn't do that, it's very comfortable when wearing it and even after sleeping with it on. My only complain about this mascara is the availability of it, it seems hard-er to find. Please keep the formula and production, I need this mascara.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Love this mascara, does not smudge, clump or flake. I sleep with my mascara on and I can honestly say I have yet to lose any eyelashes.

on 3/13/2016 12:32:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

Ugh I'm so disappointed! I really wanted to love this, I have a friend who uses it and it looks gorgeous on her but it didn't work for me. I adore the brush, large and easy to use, doesn't pick up too much product. The mascara doesn't clump and can be layered easily. My issues were that it didn't give me any length (volume was great though) and it smears just a touch. I won't be rebuying but if you already have long lashes and want some volume this might a great product for you.

on 3/13/2016 11:54:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

It did a good job to separate my lashes, a very good job. I have short eyelashes and the brush was easy to use, but a little long for my taste. My eyes are really sensitive and it started to irritate them a bit after 10 minutes. It does give you a very separated lash look which almost looks like you tight-lined your eyes, but it didn't give me volume or length at all. Was a little below average for me. Just didn't seem to do much, the only thing I like is it wasn't clumpy at all, but I almost wanted it to be a little just so I could get some volume.

on 2/6/2016 3:44:00 AM

i like that this mascara was quite wet but dried quickly. the brush is a bit too big and i keep stabbing my eyes. i would buy it again though because it doesn't clump too much and lengthens very well.

on 1/31/2016 3:33:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

This mascara was very disappointing because I love a dramatic, thick and lengthened lash look but it provided a very natural look. I tried to build it up with several coats to increase the intensity, but it maintained a defined natural thin lash look without much length or volume. Buxom as a brand is one of my favorites, the eyeshadow and lip polish are fabulous so I was expecting a lot from this mascara. There are drugstore mascaras that give a natural look which are better for the price. If you want a very minimal no makeup look then you'd probably like this but if you want big impact lashes then this isn't for you.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

this mascara goes on so smoothly and looks lovely. It doesn't flake or smear under my eyes and is a very rich black. Doesn't weigh my lashes down, either. One coat gives you a nice, natural, dark lash and it can build to be really intense.