68%

price range

Reviews

1.0

2 months ago

This mascara is awful, the brush is far too large, it doesn't reach any of my lashes and doesn't do anything for them but make them a nice shade of grey. Save your money, this stuff SUCKS.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (127 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairRed, Wavy, Medium

EyesHazel

3 months ago

Best mascara I’ve ever had. I use the waterproof one, and it is amazing. I wiggle the wand into the base of my lashes for max volume, as I do not care about length. The only flaw is that after a few months it gets a little clumpy.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (13 reviews)

SkinCombination, Olive

HairBrunette

10 months ago

This mascara makes my lashes look super long and separates them perfectly! Exactly what I want in a mascara, and it’s $24 (Canadian Sephora) for the full size but even the mini goes a long way :)

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinOther, Fair

HairBrunette

EyesHazel

Sep/14/2018

Oh, I kind of want to hate this mascara for the brush, because I'm not wild about those plastic ones with the tiny brushes, but it's a good one. It seems it would be troublesome and clunky, but it does a good job separating my lashes and giving them definition. I'm not so jazzed on length and volume, but the definition is great. Plus, I can put this on my lower lashes and somehow …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (363 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

EyesGreen

2.0

Jun/24/2018

This mascara gives minimum length and volume to my lashes, wouldn’t recommend.

2 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (81 reviews)

SkinOily, Other

HairBlack

EyesBlack

Jun/10/2018

One of my favorite day to day mascara. I love the fact that I can easily wear it through the day because of the subtle thin layer of mascara that is completing my daily natural look and the brush covers all my lashes with one touch. I would call it the perfect touch and go product. For the ones that are trying to apply this for a party or want a more contoured look I would not recommend because …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (21 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Curly, Coarse

Jan/28/2018

I have straight lashes, this holds curl (not as well as a waterproof mascara, but compared to other washables), makes lashes look nice and fluffy, and is easy to remove. It does smudge slightly and disappear from the lower lashes. Would not repurchase when the price is taken into consideration.

About reviewer (62 reviews)

SkinNormal, Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

Dec/30/2017

LOVE this mascara.
It lengthens my eyelashes to gorgeous length and separates my lashes beautifully.
It's not too dry or too wet and doesn't flake.

Wish it were a little cheaper, but since it's cruelty-free and an AMAZING mascara, I'm willing to pay for it.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (5 reviews)

SkinVery Oily, Medium

HairBrown

2.0

Sep/14/2017

I don't understand how this product has such good reviews? It smudges like crazy!! At first, I liked it because it held my curl, but the slightest yawn rubs it off! It's a very natural look, but gives you complete panda eyes at just noon. I tried a deluxe sample and will not purchase full size. The brush is spiky too and pokes at your eye when you use it.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (70 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Coarse

EyesBlack

1.0

Aug/15/2017

I was very disappointed with this mascara, because I've always heard it was such a good volumizing mascara. My experience with this was bad I already have long lashes and they're pretty full naturally. I had to apply coat after coat because I seriously looked like I had nothing on my lashes and they aren't sparse or thin,and this really made my lashes look sparse and thin. I just …Read more

1 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (174 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure