NIVEA A Kiss of Relief- SOS Lip Care

3.3

on 4/20/2012 1:19:00 AM

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

This is by far my favorite lip balm for dry, chapped lips or just to use every night before bed to keep the lips well cared for. It's very hydrating without being overly shiny so men can use this as well. It seems to last forever as you use so little of it and there is a good amount of it. It's cheap as dirt and I swear is even better than Kiehl's Lip Balm #1 which has a "cult" following and has had for quite some many years. It comes in a convenient tube w/cap and the applicator is slanted for ease of application. I've a friend who was in Germany this past winter and he told me he must have seen 50 men and women pulling this out of their pockets/purses and applying it in the steets, on the piublic transports and in stores, just everywhere. It seems to be a staple for most everyone in Germany. Highly Recommended!

on 8/2/2009 12:13:00 PM

I was surprised by the awful reviews--yes, it is white and creamy, but it doesn't look white on your lips unless you use way too much. I find it extremely moisturizing, and unlike most balms, you can still feel it on your lips long after you apply it. It also makes your lips look totally smooth and wrinkle-free. I love this stuff--apparently, a lot of people don't, because I got it at CVS today for .99 on clearance!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

OHHHHHMG, do not buy this crap!! It is so gross! I wanted to try out more of the lip care line from nivea since I really like the kiss of shimmer one that they have. This product is so horrible. It literally is like putting body lotion on your lips...disgusting! It's so thick and it doesn't absorb into your lips. It leaves this nasty layer of crap on your lips. I did give this product a good three tries and then I threw this piece ssssssssshhhhzzzzzz out!!!

Top Rated Lip Treatments