Nivea A Kiss of Relief- SOS Lip Care

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium
Nivea A Kiss of Relief- SOS Lip Care

3.5

great hydrater for your dried out lips. when my lips need moisture, I simply apply this stuff and well, the taste is yucky but with continuous use, it's amazing. your lips become so smooth, it's awesome.
love it for major hydration :) and only a buckkkkkkk!

on 1/21/2011 12:33:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I really love this product. I would call it a lip cream - it's not really a balm or a gloss. It's almost like a lotion. I picked this up at Dollar Tree for a buck.
It healed my dry, flaky winter chapped lips in two days! The smell is not that bad. It's kind of lemon-ish. It's bearable.
I would buy this again - in fact I already have, I just bought 3 backups today! Stock up on these if you see them at your dollar store or drugstore.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I saw this product at the dollar store and was looking for chap stick. When I came across this I figured I should try it since it is a name-brand. I really like the packaging--it reminds me of a tube of lip gloss. I didn't like the taste---but that's not the reason I bought it anyways. I bought it because I wanted to relieve my chapped lips and I felt like it did just that...nothing more. I gave this 3 lippies because it did what I wanted it to do, but nothing more. I recommend it, however I would not buy it again because I would rather have something more soothing on my lips.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

this lips treatment is white and doesn't go on translucent you can still kinda see the white tint and it gets kinda chunky after a while of wearing it. And the taste is NASTY, dont lick your lips if your wearing this. But i do have to say that is does hydrate the my lips but i just not a fan of this one.

on 5/6/2010 12:46:00 PM

This was a waste of two dollars and fifty cents. This does nothing for my lips. I knew I should have stuck to my rose salve and aquaphor. This just coats my lips in a whitish lotion like substance. It doesnt really moisturize. I have to scrub it off along with a layer of skin the next morning. My lips do not feel any softer, smoother, less chapped etc. This is a pointless product IMO.

on 11/28/2009 10:16:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

It's true, it tastes horrible. I can't ever seem to get past that, so I can't comment too much about the actual properties of the balm itself. I've been using it on my daughter's lip, where she has a bit of a sore and it works well for that purpose. I prefer their Kiss of Moisture in the light blue tube; stocked up today at CVS for $.99/each!

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Oh, wow. This is definitely my new HG lip-care-product. It's inexpensive, moisturizing, lasts a long time on my lips, and definitely offers great relief; especially if you leave it on overnight. It's amazing. A bit of a lotion-y smell, as others have said, but it goes away within seconds of applying it. Plumps up my lips with moisture and it feels so, so good. I can't get enough of it. For under $5, this is the best lip-care 'gloss' I've ever owned. Will definitely repurchase.

Wow I am so surprised about these terrible reviews! This is one of the best lip balms I have ever used. Yes, like another reviewer stated, it is white and thick but if you use the right amount you should have no trouble. I find it very hard to use pale/light pink lip products because they sink in to the grooves and cracks of my lips and just sit there, and this does not like most other similar products I've used (Blistex Medicated Ointment, I'm looking at you). It doesn't really have much of a color on my lips at all. But, the best thing is that it makes my lips feel incredibly soft and hydrated! I think this product has made my lips the softest they have ever been. If you want "kissable" lips, you have to try this product. It smells just like the Nivea Creme or whatever, and I don't LOVE the smell but its moisturizing properties are endless. I'm sorry to those that have had a bad experience with this product. For those who want to try it and are wary about it, look for coupons and buy it somewhere like Walgreens or Rite Aid that will take back used and opened cosmetics with a receipt.

on 7/18/2009 2:36:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have dry lips and end up with cold sores a couple times a year. I am a Chapstick Medicated girl. However, I came across this stuff when I was buying a couple tubes of Chapstick. I thought I would try it. This does nothing for me! It actually makes my lips itch! It does not moisturize. Once the product sinks into your lips, they feels dry. I still have it riding around in my car, but I need to throw it out. I will never buy another Nivea lip product again. Don't waste your money on this.

on 4/21/2009 3:44:00 PM

Wow, I'm surprised at the past reviews for this product. This lip balm is the best I've ever used. I have constantly-dry lips, and have used everything from Kiehl's to Vaseline, but nothing hydrates my lips like this Nivea lip balm. I went the whole winter without dryness, and that's a big feat. I look forward to using it this summer, too. I hope they don't stop making it, it's hard to find, so I'm already stocking up!