NIVEA A Kiss of Relief- SOS Lip Care

2.5

on 4/20/2012 1:19:00 AM

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

This is by far my favorite lip balm for dry, chapped lips or just to use every night before bed to keep the lips well cared for. It's very hydrating without being overly shiny so men can use this as well. It seems to last forever as you use so little of it and there is a good amount of it. It's cheap as dirt and I swear is even better than Kiehl's Lip Balm #1 which has a "cult" following and has had for quite some many years. It comes in a convenient tube w/cap and the applicator is slanted for ease of application. I've a friend who was in Germany this past winter and he told me he must have seen 50 men and women pulling this out of their pockets/purses and applying it in the steets, on the piublic transports and in stores, just everywhere. It seems to be a staple for most everyone in Germany. Highly Recommended!

on 6/4/2009 3:00:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Cool

I was on the hunt for a moisturizing lip balm so I picked this up at CVS today. This has to be the worst lip balm I've ever used!

A Kiss of Relief comes in a small, white, slant-tip tube. It is sort of thick and opaque white in the tube, and unfortunately that how it looks on my lips too. It feels like there is a layer of wax on my lips which I find gross. The scent is sort of perfumey and chemically at the same time, and it tastes terrible if you happen to lick your lips.

There goes $3.50 into the trash can. I will never repurchase this crap.

Top Rated Lip Treatments