Nivea A Kiss of Relief- SOS Lip Care

Filtered by age: 36-43
Nivea A Kiss of Relief- SOS Lip Care

3.7

I'm a bit taken aback at the negative reviews for this product. Yes, it is thick, white, etc. I have really, really, really bad chapped, dry, ALWAYS PEELING lips. I have tried most things under the sun for relief and this product is by far the best I've found. My lips are smooth, with NO peeling!!! I use Lip Care as more of a treatment, though, at night. I apply it liberally before going to bed, and I awake with beautiful soft lips--an absolute first for me. If you are looking for a miracle in a tube night time treatment for dry, scaly lips, this is for you.

on 4/21/2009 3:44:00 PM

Wow, I'm surprised at the past reviews for this product. This lip balm is the best I've ever used. I have constantly-dry lips, and have used everything from Kiehl's to Vaseline, but nothing hydrates my lips like this Nivea lip balm. I went the whole winter without dryness, and that's a big feat. I look forward to using it this summer, too. I hope they don't stop making it, it's hard to find, so I'm already stocking up!

on 3/5/2009 4:18:00 PM

This lip product comes in a small squeeze tube with a slant tip applicator. That's the only positive thing I can say. YUCK! You might as well put hand cream on your lips, because that is what this seems like. Chemical smell and taste. Gives lips a whitish ghostly appearance, like an SPF product would, yet there is no SPF in this. (Due to the whiteness and no SPF, this really should only be used at night.) Moisturizing ability is average. Don't waste your money on this. Yuck, yuck, yuck.

Top Rated Lip Treatments