Nivea A Kiss of Relief- SOS Lip Care

Nivea A Kiss of Relief- SOS Lip Care

1.3

on 11/28/2009 10:16:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

It's true, it tastes horrible. I can't ever seem to get past that, so I can't comment too much about the actual properties of the balm itself. I've been using it on my daughter's lip, where she has a bit of a sore and it works well for that purpose. I prefer their Kiss of Moisture in the light blue tube; stocked up today at CVS for $.99/each!

on 6/4/2009 3:00:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Cool

I was on the hunt for a moisturizing lip balm so I picked this up at CVS today. This has to be the worst lip balm I've ever used!

A Kiss of Relief comes in a small, white, slant-tip tube. It is sort of thick and opaque white in the tube, and unfortunately that how it looks on my lips too. It feels like there is a layer of wax on my lips which I find gross. The scent is sort of perfumey and chemically at the same time, and it tastes terrible if you happen to lick your lips.

There goes $3.50 into the trash can. I will never repurchase this crap.

on 2/24/2009 6:00:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I am a lip gloss, and lip moisturizer ADDICT. I usually keep 2-3 on hand at any given time. My fave of course is MAC's lip moisturizer

But every once in a while, I will check out a drug store brand to see if anything comes close to the moisturizing, oh so yummy smelling and tasting MAC lip conditioner.

I've been seeing the Nivea commercials and decided to try it.

In the immortal words of two of my favorite reviewers....

HATED IT!!!!!!

It didn't moisturize my lips AT ALL! They felt sorta like I put lotion on my lips. And the taste?!?!?! Why did it taste like I had just washed my lips with Ivory soap?!?!!?!?

This product is definintely TWO THUMBS DOWN!!!!

*Off to the MAC counter I go.....

Top Rated Lip Treatments