NIVEA A Kiss of Relief- SOS Lip Care

Filtered by eye Color : Brown age: 19-24
NIVEA A Kiss of Relief- SOS Lip Care

3.3

great hydrater for your dried out lips. when my lips need moisture, I simply apply this stuff and well, the taste is yucky but with continuous use, it's amazing. your lips become so smooth, it's awesome.
love it for major hydration :) and only a buckkkkkkk!

Wow I am so surprised about these terrible reviews! This is one of the best lip balms I have ever used. Yes, like another reviewer stated, it is white and thick but if you use the right amount you should have no trouble. I find it very hard to use pale/light pink lip products because they sink in to the grooves and cracks of my lips and just sit there, and this does not like most other similar products I've used (Blistex Medicated Ointment, I'm looking at you). It doesn't really have much of a color on my lips at all. But, the best thing is that it makes my lips feel incredibly soft and hydrated! I think this product has made my lips the softest they have ever been. If you want "kissable" lips, you have to try this product. It smells just like the Nivea Creme or whatever, and I don't LOVE the smell but its moisturizing properties are endless. I'm sorry to those that have had a bad experience with this product. For those who want to try it and are wary about it, look for coupons and buy it somewhere like Walgreens or Rite Aid that will take back used and opened cosmetics with a receipt.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

OHHHHHMG, do not buy this crap!! It is so gross! I wanted to try out more of the lip care line from nivea since I really like the kiss of shimmer one that they have. This product is so horrible. It literally is like putting body lotion on your lips...disgusting! It's so thick and it doesn't absorb into your lips. It leaves this nasty layer of crap on your lips. I did give this product a good three tries and then I threw this piece ssssssssshhhhzzzzzz out!!!

Popular Lip Treatments