NIVEA A Kiss of Relief- SOS Lip Care

Filtered by age: 18 & Under
NIVEA A Kiss of Relief- SOS Lip Care

3.0

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I saw this product at the dollar store and was looking for chap stick. When I came across this I figured I should try it since it is a name-brand. I really like the packaging--it reminds me of a tube of lip gloss. I didn't like the taste---but that's not the reason I bought it anyways. I bought it because I wanted to relieve my chapped lips and I felt like it did just that...nothing more. I gave this 3 lippies because it did what I wanted it to do, but nothing more. I recommend it, however I would not buy it again because I would rather have something more soothing on my lips.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

this lips treatment is white and doesn't go on translucent you can still kinda see the white tint and it gets kinda chunky after a while of wearing it. And the taste is NASTY, dont lick your lips if your wearing this. But i do have to say that is does hydrate the my lips but i just not a fan of this one.

on 5/6/2010 12:46:00 PM

This was a waste of two dollars and fifty cents. This does nothing for my lips. I knew I should have stuck to my rose salve and aquaphor. This just coats my lips in a whitish lotion like substance. It doesnt really moisturize. I have to scrub it off along with a layer of skin the next morning. My lips do not feel any softer, smoother, less chapped etc. This is a pointless product IMO.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Oh, wow. This is definitely my new HG lip-care-product. It's inexpensive, moisturizing, lasts a long time on my lips, and definitely offers great relief; especially if you leave it on overnight. It's amazing. A bit of a lotion-y smell, as others have said, but it goes away within seconds of applying it. Plumps up my lips with moisture and it feels so, so good. I can't get enough of it. For under $5, this is the best lip-care 'gloss' I've ever owned. Will definitely repurchase.

Top Rated Lip Treatments