Victoria's Secret Sexy Little Things Noir

Victoria's Secret Sexy Little Things Noir
Sexy Little Things Noir

4.2

on 12/20/2017 12:46:00 PM

I started using this perfume in '04 and am seriously saddened (and honestly, very frustrated) that it was discontinued. I am VERY picky about fragrance. I can't wear most perfumes because they instantly give me a headache. One of the reasons I adore this fragrance so very much is because of the atomizer - it allows the user to chose how much fragrance they want to wear (atomizers add more 'air' to the spray so you are using less product with each spritz). Not only that but this is a perfume that although a little fruity on the front end, has warm, woodsy base-notes to it. It is a 'mature' smell (certainly something a 'girl' would shy away from) and is most definitely designed with a 'woman' in mind, very sexy and not at all overpowering. It does tend to have a more subtle smell, which I love. I don't wear perfume with the intention of everyone in the room smelling it, only those I only to get close to me (which is how I was taught perfume should be worn...)

I also want to say that I purchased a bottle of Noir Tease (VS's follow up to discontinuing this one) and it just doesn't even come close to the same. It's far more 'fruity' and 'girly'. I rarely wear it because it just doesn't please my sense palette the way the original Noir does. If any other users didn't like this product, still have some left and want to issue a trade for this one, let me know!!

on 3/26/2016 2:29:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I LIVE THE SMELL SO MUCH, but it's gone after 30 mins ;( no one can ever smell it unless I spray it at their face and so for that reason I give it a 1. What's the point of a perfume if you can't smell it? If they upped the lasting power it would be a 5 for sure!

on 6/7/2015 10:28:00 AM

Great perfume! The smell is lovely, flirty and sexy. It has pretty good lasting power, especially if you layer with the lotion. It is good for any occasion, even daytime.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

I wish this wasn't so expensive, I'd buy it more often. I originally got this in my Christmas stocking, and it was only the sample. I guess my sample was old, because this scent didn't even last long. Maybe about an hour at the most, which made me sad. My sister in law came over to visit a few months ago, and I complimented her because she smelled incredible, but familiar, and she told me it was Noir. I was shocked, she said her perfume lasted forever, so I just assumed my tiny sample was no good.

This is a super sexy, girly scent. I honestly think it has pharamones, because I get steady compliments. It has a very floral, sweet smell, with a hint of amber. I wish I owned a full size, maybe next time I am at VS I will pick this up!

My husband gifted me with this perfume. He really likes it and so do I. It's feminine and girly, and somewhat sexy too. I think it can be worn anytime, and I think it's one of Victoria's Secret best perfumes. They keep it in their line, so it must be a good seller. I hope they never discontinue it. It seems to have better staying power than some of their perfumes too.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I originally purchased this shortly after it was released in 2008, and I still love it. It's a very sexy scent without being too aggressive for daytime wear.
I honestly have never been a huge fan of VS fragrances- they all have that same, cloying white musk bottom note. This fragrance seemed to mark a decided shift in their fragrances.
I love it. It's perfect for year-round, and it's neither too strong nor too light.
It's not too foody, not too musky, and not too sweet.
It just hit all of the right notes for me.
I really can't say enough good things about this fragrance!

I am on my second bottle. This is my signature scent and I wear it everyday. I even got the body spray so I can travel with it. The bulb atomizer doesn't work so well, and be careful if it tips, it will spill and ruin the I ish f your dresser if it's real wood (can you tell this happened to me? Thanks DH!) anyway, super sexy smell, not floral, not spicy, not fruity. Just he perfect scent. If they discontinue this sent I may lose my mind. It's very unique and I have not Lund a dup that smells the same on me. LOVE!

on 9/10/2013 2:20:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This stuff is amazing. It sits right next to my Ralph Lauren (which has been number one for many, many years) But lately, I've been turning away from RL and grabbing this! It's like heaven in a bottle. I got the body mist, because I found the perfume bottle to be a bit of a pain to travel with. It lasts all day. which is fantastic (your nose gets pleasantly surprised through out the day) Before purchasing, try it on your hand .. or arm because it smells completely different on those little cards they provide. It's definitely a sexy scent for those of us who don't like floral perfumes.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I love the smell of this! It smells like candy and it's kind of girly, but sexy! It comes in the cutest bottle, but the pink pump stopped working after a while so now I have open it and use it from the bottle. But it smells amazing!!

This scent is very woody floral.I like it very much. When i smell this i feel very awake and happy!
It is similar to one of the striped pink bottled Paris Hilton perfume.

Popular Fragrances