3.3

package quality

price range

Reviews

4 months ago

I would but this foundation... ..To dab over your base foundation to finish, smooth and add luminosity to your face. ..To add to and stretch a dryer or more ideal foundation that has better grip and coverage. (Mixes well with Nars Sheer glow and similar foundations) ..If I had dry, blemish free skin (as it moved and can become shiny if worn alone) If you own a foundation that’s drab or you own a medium coverage foundation you’d wish was just a little more full coverage, buy it this product.

About reviewer (27 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinAcne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

HairBrown, Curly, Fine

a year ago

I keep coming back to this and I wonder why I stray. I have it in Porcelain Ivory and it is a good match but I have also gone a shade darker. I think its interesting that so many of us "seasoned" gals here like it. It goes on great; you dont need much; and the coverage is..beautiful. I too have participated in the quest for the holy grail foundation, and while I have a few faves, I think this one rises to the top. I dont find that it changes color; and I set it with E.L.F.'s shimmering HD powder (which BTW is also the BEST). I use it with highlighter on my cheekbones. What's not to love?

About reviewer (22 reviews)

SkinCombination, Other, Not Sure

HairSilver, Other, Other

a year ago

This formula is "AIRBRUSH FINISH" which means you shouldn't set it with extra powder, unless you like that extra powdery look. I'm a pale tan, and use natural beige for my color. This is easy to use with your fingers, sponge or brush, and depending on the finish I want I do alternate. Because I tend to have combination skin and applying foundation could kick up a layer of dead skin, which waits till I'm going to work to show itself, I ALWAYS add a couple of drops of argan oil or farsali drops to the foundation and then apply. I love that I found this when I needed something cheaper and will continue with this foundation when I'm ever in a PINCH. My skin, I've had bad acne in the past and have texture imperfections on my checks from previous breakouts and pores. This is medium to full with buildable coverage which I love. I found this for the fall after looking for another foundation for fall/winter months. I use Tarte in the summer months for now, Medium Tan amazonian clay foundation which I love. I'm able to build Dream foundation to my desire coverage, and still apply dream concealer. HOWEVER, I never set this with powder! Only liquid spray. It's not needed with this formula.

About reviewer (16 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinAcne-prone

2.0

a year ago

The first foundation I ever used and it was not a very good one. Even setting with powder it became a slippery patchy mess after a few hours of wear.

About reviewer (13 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Olive

EyesBlack

a year ago

All this needs is an SPF of at least 15, the minimum! This feels silky and moist on my dry, dry skin. It is quite lightweight yet gives me medium coverage. It's better than my other foundation on hot days because it is light, but it also seems to fade away by the end of the day! There's not much left to remove... If you have oily skin, this might be too slick for you. I use moisturizer out of habit, but I could probably get away with using it on my bare skin. I use #75 Natural Beige and it's perfect for my coloring. I hope it isn't really discontinued. It's hard to find a foundation that looks natural, gives me coverage, lasts long enough, and won't break the bank account! Plus, I want it to be non-irritating, not to make me itch or break out. A lot to ask! The "airbrush finish" is a bit of a stretch, but it is a good enough foundation for me.

About reviewer (7 reviews)

SkinDry, Medium, Warm

HairGrey, Curly, Coarse

2 years ago

NOT DISCONTINUED- just repackaged. Great drugstore foundation. Good for dry skin. Good color range. Stays put and doesnt oxidize on my skin.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

EyesGreen

2 years ago

I really like this foundation. It is very good for the value. It provides great coverage which lasts all day. My skin is prone to dry patches and this foundation works well. It doesn't emphasis the dryness like many other foundations do. I have used this for years and keep going back to it. I have tried some expensive foundations like Estee Lauder, Clinque & Smashbox but prefer this foundation. This and bareminerals are my 2 main foundations.

About reviewer (5 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBrown

EyesBlue

1.0

2 years ago

I will admit I’m so disappointed I can’t use this foundation ever again. It went on BEAUTIFULLY and made my textured skin look flawless, BUT I had the most severe acne breakout after a few uses. My ENTIRE face was covered in bumps, whiteheads, and blackheads. Before using this product I had finally gotten my acne prone skin under control and this ruined it for me. I’m currently still fighting the breakouts two weeks later. I would only reccomend this foundation to aging, dry, or non-acne prone skin.

About reviewer (30 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinSensitive, Fair

HairBlond

EyesBlue

2 years ago

I hope there are a few more deeper shades available here in Australia - I mix this with a dark bb cream and it works well - it's just a tad too light for me - really nice formula and lasts after being set with translucent powder. I think the bigger companies are all getting the memo for a diverse shade range for such great products though, and they're doing what they can to roll them out, even though it feels like a million years.

About reviewer (283 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinAcne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

HairBlack, Other, Other

1.0

2 years ago

Horrible foundation. Broke me out like crazy and I never have issues with acne. It also doesn’t blend well and the shades are almost all beige or pink undertones which isn’t great. Packaging is also shit for traveling, has no lid.

About reviewer (7 reviews)

Age19-24