BeneFit Cosmetics Coralista

BeneFit Cosmetics Coralista

4.2

Talc, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Polyethylene, Ethyl Hexyl Palmitate, Dimethicone, Zinc Stearate, Magnesium Myristate, Iron Oxides, Phenoxyethanol, Boron Nitride, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Lecithin, Fragrance, Red 7 Lake, Aluminium Hydroxide, Carmine, Red 30 Lake, Tocopheryl Acetate, Iron Oxides, Manganese Violet, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Tocopherol, BHT, Retinyl Palmitate, Limonene, Ultramarines.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

This is the blush that made me fall in love with blush! I had never tried a really peachy pink blush before, since I always saw people wearing cool-toned pinks (which look terrible on me). But once I discovered this blush, I absolutely fell in love. It gives just the right amount of color for my fair skin, and lasts a long while. It has a bit of a sheen, but it's more dewy than glittery. The packaging is admittedly very annoying, as I'm really not a fan of bulky packaging that makes things hard to store. But the performance of this blush makes me forgive that one flaw.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

This blush is alright. Just alright.
I love the smell and the packaging is cute but I bit too bulky, I'm really not sure why it's so boxy and the brush inside was useless and poor quality to me.

The colour is nice in summer and spring, with a very light hand on my fair skin it's nice and gives me a bit of a glow. I don't like the texture though, at first it was nice but underneath the first layer it becomes a bit rough and isn't smooth.

I will continue to use this product because it was so expensive and is nice in summer, but would not repurchase. Perhaps it would be better for a darker skin tone?

To Read all 678 Reviews, Login or Join

This is revolting! It has shine and is definitely not coral, reminds me of the Revlon's 80s blush. Tacky box packaging, MAC's sheer tone Peaches is way much better with more product and natural looking.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

Flattering color on medium warm yellowish undertone. Drugstore dupe for this is the milani baked blush luminoso.

Perfect for a subtle glow in the summer

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine

This is a beautiful summery iridescent peach/pinky colour. I love it! I'm very pale and thought it may be too pigmented, but not at all. Very natural!

on 6/15/2016 11:02:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

This is my go to blush for many years. I am very fair with pink undertones and this shows up perhaps more coral pink than an orange tint. Cannot see any sparkles and looks very natural on. Have tried so many pink tones and they just look fake. I use a medium size fat brush and not the one given with the product. A light hand may be the secret for this color. Lights up blue eyes without being overwhelming.

on 5/20/2016 2:22:00 PM

I've had a Coralista in the Her Name was Glowla palette for a while (FYI that palette has my fave bronzy/glowy eye shadows of all time) and now have a fresh one in my Benefit Cheekathon palette. It's not my favorite, but I do like it in small doses. It's a pretty peachy-coral shade, sheer-ish with a fairly strong frost to it. It can clash with my undertones a bit, especially when I'm not tan. And it's realllly sparkly. And its longevity isn't on par with the other Benefit cheek products in my experience. But in small doses it looks really nice - I love that it's in this new palette because I can easily add just a little over a more pink blush (Dandelion) or some bronzer (Hoola, Dallas). I never used it in its Glowla incarnation. This is one for warmer-toned complexions.

I love it so much! I think I'm going to wear this at summer. However i hate the smell it reminds me of a pad, Am I the only one?!😂😂😂

on 3/27/2016 11:35:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This is a good blush... More natural than the ones I have tried at Mac, but I do find it more peach than pink and so this is important to consider when thinking about what your own skin tone suits. Personally I prefer a more pink tone, then using sugarbomb (benefit) to blend and make the pink a little more natural.
One thing about benefit... The brushes they come with are slightly awful and become straggly/straw like, so to get the most of the product I would recommend investing in a good blush brush (or whatever brush for the relevant product)

Coralista has a very special place in my heart because it was the very first more expensive makeup product that I ever bought when I was 15 years old. now, 6 years later, it's still a favorite and I still haven't run out of that first box! Naturally I am about a Mac n3 (very very pale) but I'm usually fake tanned to about an nc20-25. This blush suits me at any of these skin tones and it's the most perfect coral shade. It has great lasting power and really makes the face glow. The consistency is so nice and soft. Definitely an all time favorite and if I ever do run out I'll be sure to repurchase.