BeneFit Cosmetics Coralista

BeneFit Cosmetics Coralista

4.2

Talc, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Polyethylene, Ethyl Hexyl Palmitate, Dimethicone, Zinc Stearate, Magnesium Myristate, Iron Oxides, Phenoxyethanol, Boron Nitride, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Lecithin, Fragrance, Red 7 Lake, Aluminium Hydroxide, Carmine, Red 30 Lake, Tocopheryl Acetate, Iron Oxides, Manganese Violet, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Tocopherol, BHT, Retinyl Palmitate, Limonene, Ultramarines.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

Flattering color on medium warm yellowish undertone. Drugstore dupe for this is the milani baked blush luminoso.

Perfect for a subtle glow in the summer

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine

This is a beautiful summery iridescent peach/pinky colour. I love it! I'm very pale and thought it may be too pigmented, but not at all. Very natural!

To Read all 675 Reviews, Login or Join

on 6/15/2016 11:02:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

This is my go to blush for many years. I am very fair with pink undertones and this shows up perhaps more coral pink than an orange tint. Cannot see any sparkles and looks very natural on. Have tried so many pink tones and they just look fake. I use a medium size fat brush and not the one given with the product. A light hand may be the secret for this color. Lights up blue eyes without being overwhelming.

on 5/20/2016 2:22:00 PM

I've had a Coralista in the Her Name was Glowla palette for a while (FYI that palette has my fave bronzy/glowy eye shadows of all time) and now have a fresh one in my Benefit Cheekathon palette. It's not my favorite, but I do like it in small doses. It's a pretty peachy-coral shade, sheer-ish with a fairly strong frost to it. It can clash with my undertones a bit, especially when I'm not tan. And it's realllly sparkly. And its longevity isn't on par with the other Benefit cheek products in my experience. But in small doses it looks really nice - I love that it's in this new palette because I can easily add just a little over a more pink blush (Dandelion) or some bronzer (Hoola, Dallas). I never used it in its Glowla incarnation. This is one for warmer-toned complexions.

I love it so much! I think I'm going to wear this at summer. However i hate the smell it reminds me of a pad, Am I the only one?!😂😂😂

on 3/27/2016 11:35:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This is a good blush... More natural than the ones I have tried at Mac, but I do find it more peach than pink and so this is important to consider when thinking about what your own skin tone suits. Personally I prefer a more pink tone, then using sugarbomb (benefit) to blend and make the pink a little more natural.
One thing about benefit... The brushes they come with are slightly awful and become straggly/straw like, so to get the most of the product I would recommend investing in a good blush brush (or whatever brush for the relevant product)

Coralista has a very special place in my heart because it was the very first more expensive makeup product that I ever bought when I was 15 years old. now, 6 years later, it's still a favorite and I still haven't run out of that first box! Naturally I am about a Mac n3 (very very pale) but I'm usually fake tanned to about an nc20-25. This blush suits me at any of these skin tones and it's the most perfect coral shade. It has great lasting power and really makes the face glow. The consistency is so nice and soft. Definitely an all time favorite and if I ever do run out I'll be sure to repurchase.

on 1/15/2016 12:25:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I love this stuff. I wouldn't normally buy it because I have fair skin and "coral" makes me think orange. This is a very pinky coral if it's coral. I throw it on at work when I haven't done my makeup and people always compliment me. Makes me look alive and pretty. I think it will work on many different skin tones.

on 1/12/2016 7:14:00 PM

Benefit Coralista is a gorgeous shimmery peachy pink blush shade suitable for most skin tones. It's very soft and subtle but beautiful and natural at the same time. It comes in a box package and has a plastic tray to keep the brush clean.

Will definitely be repurchasing!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I love this blush and use it nearly everyday over other products and on it's own. It's a perfect pop of soft peachy glow on the apple of the cheeks. It's not ultra pigmented, it's meant to be used as a highlighter, pale blush or you can use it in place of a bronzer if you are very fair.

The box packaging is a bit annoying, but I do like the brush and it's perfect to apply to the cheeks or temples without over colouring your face.

In summer or lighter weather this is perfect on it's own. For a more dramatic look, use it over a deeper toned matte blush or bronzer.

When I am feeling tired and don't want to do my eyes up I sometimes sweep a bit on my lids to give me a fresh face "awake" look.

Popular Blush Products