BeneFit Cosmetics Coralista

BeneFit Cosmetics Coralista

4.2

Talc, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Polyethylene, Ethyl Hexyl Palmitate, Dimethicone, Zinc Stearate, Magnesium Myristate, Iron Oxides, Phenoxyethanol, Boron Nitride, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Lecithin, Fragrance, Red 7 Lake, Aluminium Hydroxide, Carmine, Red 30 Lake, Tocopheryl Acetate, Iron Oxides, Manganese Violet, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Tocopherol, BHT, Retinyl Palmitate, Limonene, Ultramarines.

on 2/27/2017 11:32:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I don't get the hype - I really don't. I'm NC25-30 and this blush barely showed on my skin. I tried every brush imaginable and after about 3 layers I finally saw a hint of pigment. At $28 a pop, I expected more. That said, it's classic benefit packaging and quality. I just wished the pigmentation was better. Oh well.

on 12/23/2016 7:55:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

I received a mini version this in the 2012 Benefit's "Coral My World" (along with a mini version of Sun Beam) I don't know how it's taken me this long to review this blush but I love it. Oh my NC20-25 skin this is the perfect, slightly dewey flush that makes my cheeks look healthy. I don't notice any chunky glitter (compared to similar peachy blushes on the market) and the lasting power is pretty decent. I haven't hit pan on the mini size (great for travel) but wouldn't hesitate to buy the full size when I run out. The fallout is minimal and the color is so glowy and subtle!

on 10/27/2016 5:23:00 AM

I found this product through a Colour Analysis website. It was recommended as a blush for very fair, warm skintones, and this is exactly right. I'm about as pale as you can get without being albino, but I do have a warm undertone. I can't wear most blushers because they are too pigmented or too dark for me. I don't like a heavily pigmented look, as if you are pale it can look overdone, especially in summer.

This blush goes on very smoothly, and although there is a slight shimmer it does look natural, just a bit dewy. It comes in a tiny box (which is why I took one lippie off the price, as I think for this price they could give you a bit more). Within the box is a small brush, which - as other reviewers have said - is not very useful. I don't use this brush but put the blush on my Kabuki brush, and this gives just the right coverage and area for me.

In warmer weather I like this very much. It's still good in colder weather, unlike the Shiseido blush I have reviewed elsewhere, which puts on too much pigment. The BeneFit Coralista is still easy to apply on my skin, which gets drier in winter. I will probably use it forever!

This is the blush that made me fall in love with blush! I had never tried a really peachy pink blush before, since I always saw people wearing cool-toned pinks (which look terrible on me). But once I discovered this blush, I absolutely fell in love. It gives just the right amount of color for my fair skin, and lasts a long while. It has a bit of a sheen, but it's more dewy than glittery. The packaging is admittedly very annoying, as I'm really not a fan of bulky packaging that makes things hard to store. But the performance of this blush makes me forgive that one flaw.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

This blush is alright. Just alright.
I love the smell and the packaging is cute but I bit too bulky, I'm really not sure why it's so boxy and the brush inside was useless and poor quality to me.

The colour is nice in summer and spring, with a very light hand on my fair skin it's nice and gives me a bit of a glow. I don't like the texture though, at first it was nice but underneath the first layer it becomes a bit rough and isn't smooth.

I will continue to use this product because it was so expensive and is nice in summer, but would not repurchase. Perhaps it would be better for a darker skin tone?

This is revolting! It has shine and is definitely not coral, reminds me of the Revlon's 80s blush. Tacky box packaging, MAC's sheer tone Peaches is way much better with more product and natural looking.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Flattering color on medium warm yellowish undertone. Drugstore dupe for this is the milani baked blush luminoso.

Perfect for a subtle glow in the summer

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine

This is a beautiful summery iridescent peach/pinky colour. I love it! I'm very pale and thought it may be too pigmented, but not at all. Very natural!

on 6/15/2016 11:02:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

This is my go to blush for many years. I am very fair with pink undertones and this shows up perhaps more coral pink than an orange tint. Cannot see any sparkles and looks very natural on. Have tried so many pink tones and they just look fake. I use a medium size fat brush and not the one given with the product. A light hand may be the secret for this color. Lights up blue eyes without being overwhelming.

on 5/20/2016 2:22:00 PM

I've had a Coralista in the Her Name was Glowla palette for a while (FYI that palette has my fave bronzy/glowy eye shadows of all time) and now have a fresh one in my Benefit Cheekathon palette. It's not my favorite, but I do like it in small doses. It's a pretty peachy-coral shade, sheer-ish with a fairly strong frost to it. It can clash with my undertones a bit, especially when I'm not tan. And it's realllly sparkly. And its longevity isn't on par with the other Benefit cheek products in my experience. But in small doses it looks really nice - I love that it's in this new palette because I can easily add just a little over a more pink blush (Dandelion) or some bronzer (Hoola, Dallas). I never used it in its Glowla incarnation. This is one for warmer-toned complexions.