3.8

price range

Reviews

from

3 years ago

I wear this on days when I just want a light cover. I use the colour- Neutral. It's great - a moisturiser, some colour and SPF ,all in one application. I just add some concealer and a dusting of Natio loose powder. Natio is one of my favourite brands and also certified cruelty-free.

About reviewer (13 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairOther, Other, Other

EyesOther

1.0

4 years ago

I have sensitive skin which is one of the reasons I use tinted moisturizer as an everyday make up tool instead of foundation. My Innoxa tinted moisturizer was discontinued so I went to find a new one but this one made my skin really itchy :(

About reviewer (19 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Neutral

HairOther, Straight, Coarse

6 years ago

I have worn this tinted moisturiser for years with the Natio ageless primer and when I am wearing that combination I get the most compliments about my skin. I have dry skin and I am not sure how it would go on someone with oily skin. Recently, I have tried quite a few different bases and I prefer this to all the high end tinted moisturisers I have tried.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinDry, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

1.0

6 years ago

As a tinted moisturiser, this one does neither the tinted function nor the moisturizer function. It exacerbated my dry patches making them look super flaky. It gave little to zero moisturizing effect in my opinion. After a couple of weeks not using it, I opened it with the intention to give it another try but i squeezed out a lot of watery oily type of liquid. This was my first purchase from Natio because of the good reviews and I was really disappointed. Im not sure if my was just a bad patch or what but definitely not gonna repurchase

About reviewer (5 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

EyesBlack

6 years ago

The Natio Tinted Moisturiser SPF 20 was my first makeup product i have ever purchased, I loved it then, I love it now! This is a lightweight, light coverage tinted moisturiser, perfect for teenagers starting out for makeup or for anyone who has dry or combination skin (i have combination) i would not use this product if i had oily skin as it wouldn't last and is to moisturising. This product works best on top of a makeup base (primer) and with finishing powder on top. This product can last me a full day of school, including sport without wearing off. i wear this product mainly to school as it is light and i feel as if i am wearing no makeup at all!! It has a scent! some people dislike the scent but i happen to love it! The packaging is light and sleek, beautiful for *drugstore* products The price is okay it is a bit over priced for a drugstore tinted moisturiser but in my opinion it is totally worth it! The back of the bottle says "Sheer, lightweight moisturiser with SPF 20 sun protection and a hint of colour. Can be used in place of foundation for a healthy looking, natural, glowing complexion" I completely agree with this! it is sheer and lightweight and its a plus it comes with SPF 20 and a hint of colour. This is a moisturiser "with a hint of colour" do not expect to buy this and have full coverage but do expect it to even out skin colour and add a natural looking glow! I 100% love this product and will continue to buy it

About reviewer (1 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlond, Wavy, Coarse

6 years ago

I've been using this TM for nearly 3 years and am still a fan! It's moisturising, easy to blend, has SPF and evens skin tone beautifully. The satin finish gives my skin a natural glow. This is a fantastic product for young people or anyone who's a beginner in wearing makeup, or after a really natural/sheer look. The only problem I've had with it was that it's not particularly suitable for warmer weather or when my skin is a bit oily, it sort of melted away or it just wouldn't blend properly. I have however found that if I applied a layer of makeup base (I used a purple-tinted one from The Face Shop)... Problem solved! This TM lasted all day, even most of my blush stayed on and I hadn't even set it with any loose powder, and my face looked like I was wearing a much more expensive TM or BB cream :D PROS: + Moisturising + Evens skin tone, satin finish + Light texture, easy to blend + Sleek, hygienic design + Good value for money CONS: - Not long-lasting in warmer weather or on oily skin - Scented (not very unpleasant and dissipates in a couple of hours) - May be too moisturising for some skin types TIPS: 1. I've found applying this TM on top of makeup base made it last longer and led to a smoother and more polished finish, 2. Brushing some loose powder over your face applying TM and makeup prevents transfer onto clothes and oil patches on your face.

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

2.0

7 years ago

Terrible didn't like at all oxidises really weirdly and even the lightest shade looks a bit to brown. Started off very sheer on my face then through the day it came off on patches and you need to blend it in a bit just to get it to set properly. Didn't like its blending ability at all have not used since.

About reviewer (53 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair

HairBrunette

7 years ago

I changed from Olay Touch of Sun SPF to this recently and so far so good. I have combination skin, oily on my forehead and chin but dry on my cheeks, and so far this product has gone really well. I usually get a shiny forehead in the afternoons, but I don't get it with this. It provides very light to no coverage for skin imperfections like pimples. But it evens out my skin tone and gives the look of having little makeup on. I will definately but it again.

SkinOther, Fair

HairBlond

EyesGreen

7 years ago

Natural and light coverage which nicely evens out skin tone. I like that it has SPF

About reviewer (18 reviews)

SkinCombination, Olive, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

2.0

7 years ago

Sadly, I dislike this product. I bought if from Priceline last week at AU$18 which was not cheap for a "drug store" product. I did test it at the store and it seemed to be pretty sheer and easy to blend, and given the fact that Natio claims to be "natural" and I currently have terrible breakouts on my face, i was looking for something gentle and less harmful to my skin, i can't not wear makeup during the day for work as i just don't feel comfortable that way...it's not like saying that i have terrible skin that i can't live without makeup, it's just a habit that i grew into - kind of like wearing nice clothes when you're going out...does that make sense? Anyway, so i was looking for something light and natural because i want a little bit of coverage on my face but prefer not to put foundation on if not necessary. So i was looking for some decent tinted moisturizer/BB cream. I've got to say that I like the packaging of this product - probably the only thing i like about this product. I think the packaging is quite sleek in comparison to other drug store tinted moisturizers. I hate the smell of the product, some people like it but i just hate it. The worst thing is that it breaks me out, like instantly. Once I put it on my face, i start to feel the itchiness and little bumps just pop out of my face which is not a good thing at all. Today i ditch this product and just put some of my other product on instead, and I didn't get that instant itchiness and little red bumps, so at least that tells me that it was the product that broke me out. I know some people like this product but this is just not working for me.

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral