Exposed Skin Care Kit

Exposed Skin Care Kit

4.3

on 3/17/2016 12:24:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

So first off I'm not fake, I'm a real person! I love the product! But i hate the price and I hate that you have to be a member to get the discount so they automatically order you more product when you don't need it... But anyway, I've had acne since I was about 13 and started using this when I was 19. At first my skin broke out more (just like they say) but I did notice it becoming smoother (even when I had acne) after about a month or more I had way fewer blemishes and much better skin tone. I stopped using it for a while because it's kind of pricey but my acne came back just as bad as before. I had to start all over again and my acne got worse and then better blah blah. For the most part my skin is very clear now, a pimple once in a while and black heads here or there but wayyy less than it was and almost never big cyst like pimples, not to mention smoother tone. I don't use their moisturizer, I use olay beauty fluid. It's not fool proof though, I just switched birth control and I'm breaking out like crazy, which I expected. Also it's a bit of a routine with 3 products day and night. Not perfection but the best I've ever tried. I've been using it for about 3 years now

on 1/17/2016 5:24:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I don't normally write product reviews, but I do read a lot of them. I must admit that I was skeptical about this brand at first. People's reviews are either really good or really bad. But they had a special deal running so I ordered this product.

The first few days of using this product made my skin a little red and irritated. But I stuck with, just using the product every other day as some people had recommended on Facebook. That made a huge difference and my skin returned to normal. It took about 3 weeks before I noticed that my zits were disappearing and only 2 new ones had formed (normally many more). It's been around 5 or 6 months now and I'd say my skin looks about 75% better. I am still hoping it will improve further.

To Read all 203 Reviews, Login or Join

I am just going to point this out so it is at the top of the reviews, because others have mentioned it previously.
Almost all of these reviews looks totally and completely FAKE! If you look at the ones giving 4 or 5 lippies, those reviewers have only ever written one review on this site and the date they became a member was the day they wrote a review. Shame on this company.
Just looking at the ingredients you can see it is nothing that hasn't been tried before. Benzoyl peroxide and Salicylic acid - groundbreaking. Save your money, because this company seems to be all about marketing and hiring people to write fake reviews.
EDIT: How funny that I wrote this, and then (Nepajuree) above writes a 5 lippie review. Login date was January 17th, and only ever wrote 1 review on Exposed Skin Care. Fake, fake, fake!

on 9/28/2015 12:10:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I can't edit my previous post for some reason so I thought I'd just write a new review. This stuff isn't worth the price at all. I believe half of the reviews are fake and the company advertises so hard that it's annoying. Honestly just get Acne.org's regimen, it's way cheaper and works like a hot damn - AND Dan doesn't advertise. All his recognition came from the product working, not fake reviews and thousands of dollars in advertising.

The treatment serum works really well. if you use it religiously you’ll see results. Just be sure not to rub your face on your shirt or any clothing at all because it may bleach it. Ruined one of my favorite shirts before I realized this. Also, be gentle on your problem areas when using the scrub and the exfoliating cloth, it’s recommended that you only use them a few times a week. If you overuse you could get a lot of irritation.

This is the first time I'm writing a review, but for this product I just have to! I'm 38, and for the past 3 or 4 years, I've been dealing with adult acne. I've tried everything, like most of you, from oral antibiotics, dermatologist recommended creams. etc..nothing NOTHING was helping me. I decided to try this product, and I received my first order in January 2015. I knew that it would take several months for this product to work, because my face was terrible. I had acne all over my face, and scars that just didn't want to fade. I kept a photo diary of my treatment - every 15 days I would take a picture of my face to see if anything changed (for the better of course). It took about 2 month for my face to clear. Even during my PMS time, I don't get breakouts which is unheard of. I must say that in addition to using this product, I stopped drinking whole and 2% cow's milk. I switched to soy. I don't know if the combination of these two things did the trick or not, but you should try it. In addition, the staff at Exposed Skin is amazing. If you email them, they will respond to your request within minutes....really excellent product and even better customer service...I highly recommend them! Good luck!

after ordering my 6th kit, i just want to write a review and express my gratitude for exposed for the best acne-clearing product that i have ever used.
let me tell you..i have had moderate acne growing up and i have tried many products and have read many reviews, but nothing has given me clear and healthy skin as well as Exposed has. I have used proactiv, neutrogena, clean & clear, clinique, and many other products, which were great but did not perform nearly as well as exposed.

After months of trying and researching different products i have found the following... (keep in mind this is my experience)

1. proactiv, clinique, neutrogena, and clean & clear only use salicylic acid or benzoyl peroxide and no other or ineffective ingredients to counteract the redness and dryness in the skin from these chemicals.
-This caused my skin to become extremely irritated & swollen, which then damaged my skin.

2. Exposed uses natural ingredients such as green tea extract, licorice root, passion flower extract to counter the effect of the salicylic acid and benzoyl peroxide.
-I have experienced no redness, irritation, and dryness on my skin.
-my skin looked revitalized and healthy.

3. A combination of benzoyl and salicylic acid works better together than just either of the one.
-I have found that salicylic acid works better than benzoyl peroxide, but ultimately better results if both are used.

Overall, all other products either don't have any ingredients to counter the dryness, redness, and irritation of the skin or the ingredients are ineffective. Exposed has very effective natural ingredients to keep the skin healthy, while removing acne. It is important to read the label and see what ingredients are in the product you use.

I will say that this kit is small, but it did definitely lasts me 30 days, which is perfect for me because i travel often. I think most people tend to use too much per use. heads up, careful about prices on amazon. as it is more expensive than ordering it directly from the website. I hope my review helps people from wasting time and money on useless products.

thank you Exposed.

If anybody has any questions on my research or my journey through fighting acne, please feel free to send me an email.

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

This product didn't do anything for me. The only good thing about it is it makes your face feel clean and the packaging is good. I think your face just feels clean after using it because you have used so much stuff on it.

on 5/20/2015 3:35:00 AM

I didn't like the face wash because it dried my skin out so much and irritated it. I do, however LOVE the moisture complex lotion. I mix it with pure vitamin e oil and it works wonders for my dry and acne prone skin. I've been searching for a moisturizer for ages and I FINALLY love this one!

So I used to suffer from pretty bad acne a year or so back. I am very very pale, super european and i suffer from dry skin in the winter and oily skin in the summer, it's a never ending battle. I tried everything known to man to get rid of my acne when I stumbled upon exposed on the internet. I have super sensitive skin and this regiment is perfect for me. It doesn't over dry out my skin but also reduces the oiliness like nuts. All my acne disappeared within three months and I even get compliments saying how beautiful my skin looks, I can actually be happy to take pictures and put my hair up now.

I know a lot of people read these reviews and are still skeptical but I am 100% honest when I say this has turned my confidence around. Also I will add that I also drink a lot of water and use physician's formula BB cream to moisturize and protect my skin which may also help against dry skin. The problem with acne is you have to keep trying till you find something but I am happy to say Exposed is the something that worked for me.

Popular Face Skincare Products