Bionova Eye Makeup Remover

2.3

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I'm wondering if they've reformulated this product since the other reviews?! I LOVE this product. I'm new to Bionova, and even if the other products don't bring the promised miracles (too soon to say now!) I would repurchase this product.

I use 2 squirts onto my fingertips and massage gently into the eye area. Everything melts away like magic!! Between this and the face cleanser, all my makeup is gone super fast.

I wear a good bit of makeup, including mascara with primer, but not anything truly waterproof or anything.

Love this.

I like Bionova prodcuts but this one is terrible it does not remove eye make up at all.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

So this is the only Bionova product that I found has not performed well. I use everything from face cleanser to massage to activator and stress-cream, but this is just a no go for me. Mainly because it's predominant purpose (remove makeup) just doesn't happen. I tried rubbing, leaving it on for a bit, everything, but it just doesn't take off my eyeliner or mascara. This basically means I have to go back and use regular makeup remover, making this product pointless. I'll just save the money for this and put it towards the eye cream...!