3.0

package quality

price range

Reviews

3 years ago

This eyeliner is too soft for my taste. And it gets patchy if try to fill in after it dryes down.

About reviewer (59 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair

EyesGreen

3 years ago

Worst eyeliner I've ever tried. Don't waste your money on this. Get a L'Oréal one instead, or a Kat Von D one.

About reviewer (15 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

EyesBlack

3.0

3 years ago

I dont hate it but I am having a hard using it. It is kinda dry. I am not very good at eyeliner, which is why I am not certain that the product is entirely to blame.

About reviewer (48 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

3 years ago

I hate this. So Much. Worst value for money. Got this as I ran out of eye liner and was at the airport DFS. Most of the liners were OOS so I had to get anything I can get my hands on. Some staff of DFS introduced this to me and I briefly tried it at the back of my hand. Felt alright. Didn't think much of it. Coz MAC right? But when I used it on my eye, for some reason it wasn't so smooth and when i do a double on the existing line i drew, it erases the existing line off?! It's so odd! I'd rather get the MAYBELLINE HYPER SHARP LINER for almost half the price of this! For another liner about similar price range, I'd pick the Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner. I like to matte my liner a little with my eye shadow and usually with the Stila, it isn't matted all that much. but this one is almost non-existent by the time I go over my eye shadow on it, I hate it. Am on the look out for better liquid liners as the Maybelline and Stila ones were just alright. Haven't found the perfect one I'm willing to use time and again

About reviewer (13 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

4 years ago

It is total waste of money! I just brought it blindly bcoz of its brand name but i totally regret it! It is not at all long lasting! This liner can give u a complete feeling of being fool if u buy this! It smudges alot! You can buy any ordinary brand it would also long last but this liner is shit! I will never ever buy it Again! I brought it bcoz i have never used liner before and i thought buying this pen style will be easy for applying but i was wrong ! It is not easy to apply ! The tip of this pen doesn't hold any color! So it doesn't give the benefit of applying thin n perfect! I have now decided i will never buy any product without reading a review beforehand!

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

4 years ago

This is the worst eyeliner I've ever used. It does not guide smoothly across my lids, the color is very watery (it looks like a light grey rather than black), when using this, I need to go over my lid several times to get some hint of color, and this stuff will come off your lids within an hour. NEVER buying again!

About reviewer (7 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

EyesHazel

4 years ago

For a high-end make up brand, Mac really needs to get there eyeliner formula right. I always used their liquid last liner, but it was discontinued so desperately seeking a replacement, the store clerk suggest the penultimate liner, which is terrible. Goes on very faded, doesn't last at all and smudges a whole lot. I wouldn't suggest this eyeliner to anyone, there are far better and far cheaper alternatives on the market.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinOily, Fair-Medium

EyesHazel

2.0

4 years ago

I had high expectations for this and unfortunately they were not met. For someone with an indian complexion who loves a bold, jet black eyeliner, this product did not do much for me. When applied, it doesn't even appear black and it has more of a lighter black or dark grey appearance. It streaks on application and it has to be applied on top of over and over again. Waste of money considering how expensive it is in Australia. Pros, nicely packaged and that's about it. I will not re-purchase and will go back to my Stila stay all day liquid eyeliner, definitely way better.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinCombination, Tan, Warm

HairBlack, Wavy, Medium

4 years ago

Very first time I reviewed something as the experience was so bad. Itried the tester before buying but surprised to see the wings were gone when I arrived home. Tried the one I bought , and after an hour, the jet black turned grayish!! No pigment left at all!! It takes forever to dry and smudges so badly!! It stays on for 2hrs max. I tried revlon's pen liner and it was so much better for $25 difference. Wow!! Sooo disappointed.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinNormal, Olive

HairBlack

5 years ago

First pen eyeliner I ever owned. Would not repurchase.

About reviewer (87 reviews)

SkinVery Oily, Medium