Too Faced Candy Bars in Park Avenue Praline

4.2

on 1/25/2012 1:51:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This is one of my favorite palettes of all time. The colors are wonderful for day-to-day wear, easily blendable, and pigmented.

on 11/9/2011 3:59:00 PM

Love! This is a great palette and the colors are really beautiful. I have been using the palette as shadows and also using the top two lightest colors as a highlighter on my face. The texture of the shadows is so finely milled and pigmented, and they apply like a dream. I would definitely describe the look that this product gives as "glowy." I would definitely repurchase, as the more I try from this line, the more impressed I am overall at the quality of the products.

I am obsessed with this palette!
It was on sale for $19.97, so I picked it up immediately because it reminded me of similar colours to my favourite All That Glitters Mac eyeshadow. I love using all four shadows, and each one individually. The colours are easy to build on and blend together, and I don't feel like I have to use a lot to get a more dramatic eye. The colours themselves are beautiful neutrals with just the right amount of shimmer, and the look definitely transitions from day to night very easily. The packaging itself is adorable, I love how portable and compact it is, and the nice large mirror does not hurt!
All in all, my favourite eyeshadows of the moment.

on 3/28/2009 1:48:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I got it as a gift from my sister. It has a strangly pleasing smell. The colours goes well with my dark brown eyes. And, it does not crease at all! If I want a light, sheer look, then I go for the top two shades. Yet the darkest brown colour can make my eyes look a bit deeper. Great eyeshadows!

on 12/19/2008 6:41:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

These eyeshadows were a bit of a disappoint to me. I purchased this palette at Ulta for $25 because I'm a big fan of Too Faced products. The colors are varying shades of beige-y brown, ending with a deep brown coloring go up to a light beige. My main problem with this set (and perhaps I would I have realized this if I'd look closer before buying) is that the shades have too many red undertones in them. I'm fair skinned, neutral to cool toned, and I just don't care for that shade on my skin. I love the last deep brown color though. The pigmentation isn't great either and neither is the wear. Too bad because I thought this would have been one of my new favorite neutrals.

As a shimmer bar, it's pretty good. It's a little darker than I'd normally prefer, but with some blending it comes out a nice bronzer.

The packaging, of course, is very cute and girly. I love the engraved TF model in the actual eyeshadows. Comes with a nice sided mirror as well.

I wouldn't recommend this product. You can find a lot nicer neutrals for less $$ with richer undertones and staying power.