Revlon Matte Lipstick

Filtered by eye Color : Green
Revlon Matte Lipstick
Matte LipstickMatte LipstickRevlon Matte

4.9

Ingredients: Isononyl Isononanoate, Trioctyldodecyl Citrate, Ozokerite, Silica, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Paraffin, Microcrystalline Wax, C10-30 Cholesterol /Lanosterol Esters, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Synthetic Wax, Caprylyl Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol. [+/-: Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Red 27 Lake (CI 45410), Red 33 (CI 17200).]

on 5/15/2012 7:57:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Revlon's matte lipstick formula is opaque, pigmented, shimmerless, and best of all, non-drying. I have three shades -- Mauve it Over (medium warm nude), Sky Pink (pale peachy pink), and Pink About It (a saturated bright pinkish coral), which is my favorite.

on 2/22/2011 1:47:00 PM

This lipstick does not bleed and is long lasting. I bought this based on the reviews here and I am so happy I did.

My favorite color is Pink of Me. It is one of the first pinks that look good on me. This shade is super for a day lipstrick. A lot of color and not too bright. For me, this has worked better than MAC as far as feather goes. I have been stocking up since lipstick shades are often discontinued.

Love the price..

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I love these lipsticks! I own all of them except Pink Pout, and they are all great. Beautiful colors, great quality, classy packaging... what more could you ask for? The only color that doesn't work on me is Nude Attitude, but nudes are always hard to get right. As for the other colors, they all look really pretty and they all manage to make my teeth look whiter, which is another added bonus. I really can't say enough good things about this line. I hope Revlon releases more colors because I want (need?... yes, need) more!

on 10/30/2009 11:49:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

I have In The Red, and tried Mauve it Over (which I'm buying soon as I find a good sale) and plan to try out and probably buy more in this line. I'm a fan of the revlon super lustrous line, but this is even nicer.

For a matte, these are NOT drying! Who knew it could be? They aren't super moisturizing but they don't parch my flaky dry lips at all. They feel creamy and smooth and comfortable for HOURS.

YES HOURS! this is a long lasting lipstick and when it wears off it doesn't leave a ring around the lips, it leaves a good stain that just needs a gentle touch up after meals.

They last even with lip gloss on top for when I don't want the matte look so much.

And on my aging flaky lips, they don't bleed into my fine lines around the mouth, so the lipstick stays put, and doesn't travel anywhere. Even with lip gloss on top!

This is a MUST for a red lip look if you want to enjoy the look without that horrible "my lips are bleeding everywhere" look that so often happens when red lips over 40 are attempted.

One last comment, a lot of matte lipsticks look all wrinkly and crepey on my older mouth, but this doesn't. It seems to sit on top of the crepey crosshatch lines and smooth them over. Another plus!

The colour stays true, doesn't change the whole time it is on the lip which is a long time. Even with gloss on top.

NO smell either! Thank goodness. I hate lipstick and gloss that have a smell or taste. These don't, which is rare in drugstore lipsticks with either go with a sickly rose scent/soapy flavour like L'Oreal or Maybellines newest lip line with that ghastly rancid smell or less unpleasant but still intrusive, all the fruity or vanilla or sugary foody scents and flavours.

The case is a chic soft black velvety matte plastic with a silver ring around it and the clear top which I like. I would love a square case that doesn't roll but you can't have everything, and this lipstick is near perfection as it is!

Way to go REVLON!!!!!!!!!

Bought this in the Revlon Matte lipstick color Pink Pout. Wow, this color really looks like the matte runway shades I've been seeing lately. I was getting really tired of the glossy/shiny look, so I'm glad Revlon came up with this. The Nude Attitude shade was a little too light for me, but this one is a nice bare pink. Would recommend it. I'm a fair-medium neutral skin tone.

So far I have the Fabolous Fig, In the Red, and Wine Not. they are all great! i really hope Revlon expands on this collection, I adore matte lipsticks and can't afford to spend to alot of money on MAC and Chanel right now.

Wine Not is extremely simillar to Black Cherry from the Super Lustrous collection so if you didn't like that color you won't like this shade, even though they look different in the tube.

I have been searching for matte lipsticks and I was so excited to have finally found one. They seem to sell out quickly as walmart and target were both out of almost ever color! :(

I am SO excited about this though. I check almost daily to see when they will have my colors in stock. I now own Fabulous Fig, In The Red, Pink About It, and Nude Attitude.

I love them all! Nude is good for a casual, natural look. I like the Fig color to wear to work, red for evenings, and the pink color mainly to dress things up during the day or to wear when I'm out with a girls or on a daytime date. I love them all!!

One of my favorite lipsticks colors is MAC's Snob, which on it's own is rather bright, so I tone it down with some lip balm on top. This color is rather similar, but not so bright and obvious as Pout. I really like it.
It also has a nicer texture than MAC, it's silkier. I already bought two more tubes that were on sale at Meijer this week at 50% off! $2.99! Yay!

on 12/30/2008 1:31:00 AM

I am reviewing the new matte lipstick in Pink Pout 002. It is very similar to Mac Please Me matte, but Pink Pout has a touch of lilac to it, I'm guessing it is closer to Mac Pink Plaid. I may purchase again, but I am still loving my Please Me, and I have two of the Macs tubes to use up. I do like the color of Pink Pout much more that other pinks. It is very Angelina Jolieish. packaging is nice flat black with silver logo.

on 12/16/2008 9:38:00 PM

LOVELY line. Write to Revlon to tell them you love this product and they'll send you a coupon for Revlon products. Great staying power, often a BOGO deal at drugstores. Matte, but not drying. MUCH much better than MAC lipsticks, and cheaper!! Great packaging...matte black and classy looking. Already bought back ups and am so excited to see the full launch of these.