Revlon Matte Lipstick

Filtered by eye Color : Black
Revlon Matte Lipstick
Matte LipstickMatte LipstickRevlon Matte

4.7

Ingredients: Isononyl Isononanoate, Trioctyldodecyl Citrate, Ozokerite, Silica, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Paraffin, Microcrystalline Wax, C10-30 Cholesterol /Lanosterol Esters, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Synthetic Wax, Caprylyl Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol. [+/-: Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Red 27 Lake (CI 45410), Red 33 (CI 17200).]

on 12/25/2010 10:02:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

I have this in fabulous fig and it is my favorite color out of all my revlon brand lipsticks. the color is sooo great on my skin tone, and ugh. its just fabulous. its rather close to my skin tone a bit, cuz i'm a rather red african american, but its soo lovely! i can c it looking good on anyone who's not too pale.

on 1/13/2010 9:06:00 PM

The colors are fabulous.
The texture isn't drying, and the finish is a bit like.. me applying silicon-primer on my lips and then a lipstick atop.

The Nude Attitude settles into my lip lines, but other then that, the deep shades are to die for. The 002 pink one is a beautiful bubblegummy pink.

Fabulous Fig is a beautiful shade.

No sparkles, just pure matte, non-drying finish. Very lovely, though I wouldn't buy again due to it seeping into my lip lines. I could use a lip liner, primer, or plump my lips beforehand, but I just like a balm and lip product. Not too much work for on the go. :(

on 9/21/2009 5:59:00 AM

I have this is Fab fig, Mauve it over and Cocoa craving. All of them are great and I'm still vying to buy more, I hope they bring more colors. Its the most perfect lipstick I've ever tried. Its like this lipstick got misplaced from a high end brand and ended up in the drugstore(I do not feel sorry for it)

Pros:
No smell, no taste, no glitter, no gloss, not drying, last forever, fades really well(none of that left over lip liner look), the color is intense as the lipstick should be. feels natural on your lips, not heavy at all and creamy

Cons:
My lips are a dark tone, so I lean more towards darker lipsticks. Mauve it over is slightly lighter than my lip color, so I can't wear it alone without some gloss or balm with it. But the other lipsticks, I wear alone. Other than that, I wish they had even more colors and yeah for a drug store brand its pretty pricey, but so totally worth it. Trust the reviews!