Revlon Matte Lipstick

Filtered by hair type : Relaxed
Revlon Matte Lipstick
Matte LipstickMatte LipstickRevlon Matte

Ingredients: Isononyl Isononanoate, Trioctyldodecyl Citrate, Ozokerite, Silica, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Paraffin, Microcrystalline Wax, C10-30 Cholesterol /Lanosterol Esters, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Synthetic Wax, Caprylyl Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol. [+/-: Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Red 27 Lake (CI 45410), Red 33 (CI 17200).]

on 3/16/2012 5:23:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

It's sad how there's so much hate for this product. I think this is drying yes, but it can definately be worked with! For a drugstore lippie going for SG$13.90, you've got to give and take I think. Fantastic pigmentation and perfect finish, I've always put Vaseline before I sleep and before I put on any lip product and the lipstick goes on fine! I don't think the lipstick should be applied bare though, that might be he reason why it's so drying. Some chapstick or balm will def do the trick. I personally love these lippes! Gonna get them all, Revlon!

on 12/25/2010 10:02:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

I have this in fabulous fig and it is my favorite color out of all my revlon brand lipsticks. the color is sooo great on my skin tone, and ugh. its just fabulous. its rather close to my skin tone a bit, cuz i'm a rather red african american, but its soo lovely! i can c it looking good on anyone who's not too pale.