Revlon Matte Lipstick

Filtered by skin type : Very Dry
Revlon Matte Lipstick
Matte LipstickMatte LipstickRevlon Matte

1 review

Ingredients: Isononyl Isononanoate, Trioctyldodecyl Citrate, Ozokerite, Silica, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Paraffin, Microcrystalline Wax, C10-30 Cholesterol /Lanosterol Esters, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Synthetic Wax, Caprylyl Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol. [+/-: Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Red 27 Lake (CI 45410), Red 33 (CI 17200).]

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

These are 12.50 here in Canada, which is a bit pricey for a drugstore lipstick. I will repurchase though, because I have not found another truly matte lipstick like this. If I apply over lipbalm, I don't have any problem with dryness. It lasts a few hours without touching up, wears off evenly, and doesn't give me a Ring effect as it wears. The only colour I have so far is Wine Not. It's a vampy, dark winey reddish purple. Can be built up to a deep dark purple, or applied lightly for a more redder wine tone. I really like this. According to the ingredients, this appears to be vegan as well. I can't wait to try the other colours.

EDIT: I now have Pink Pout and Really Red. I love the formula of these lipsticks. All can be applied lightly or layered for more drama. All seem to wear the same. I can't wait to see what colours they come out with as this line grows. I'd love a really super-cool toned red, and a light pinky nude, like MAC Blankety.