Revlon Matte Lipstick

Filtered by skin type : Other
Revlon Matte Lipstick
Matte LipstickMatte LipstickRevlon Matte

Ingredients: Isononyl Isononanoate, Trioctyldodecyl Citrate, Ozokerite, Silica, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Paraffin, Microcrystalline Wax, C10-30 Cholesterol /Lanosterol Esters, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Synthetic Wax, Caprylyl Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol. [+/-: Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Red 27 Lake (CI 45410), Red 33 (CI 17200).]

on 6/24/2016 2:10:00 PM

Skin: Other, Medium, Warm

it's a shame that this lipstick doesn't get much recognition. I love them! i own the reds 006 and 007 and they're both lovely! I bought this way way back when it first came out and this is hands down one of the best matte lipsticks out there. On par if not better than MAC matte lipsticks for a fraction of the price. The formula is not drying, it's matte but not super matte so it still give dimensions to your lips. It costs 65k Rupiahs here so around 5 bucks, cheaper I supposed than buying in the US because it is Indonesian made (surprise, surprise). I guess it's not super popular because of the color selection, but I think this line covered pretty much all the basic colors. Try this if you're looking a cheap (but great) alternative to MAC matte lipstick you won't regret it!

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I love love love these lipsticks! I have a couple different shades, and they all have great pigmentation! They stay on pretty well throughout the days, with little bleeding of the color, or smuding. They really brighten up a boring makeup day. They are matte, but aren't really drying either so you just have a goregeous color left on your lips. I <3 <3 <3 these lipsticks, they have the quality of highend but half the price. :]

on 4/3/2010 6:38:00 PM

Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure

Love these lipsticks. I got the Strawberry Suede, Pink Pout, Cocoa Craving and Mauve it over. They are great. Not drying. Beautiful Pigment and reasonable price. They feel smooth on the lips and last! I will be adding to my collection for sure. Thanks Revlon!!! Great Job!!

on 2/18/2009 10:56:00 PM

Skin: Other, Other, Warm

Love these lipsticks! They are matte and glide right onto the lips. I didn't like Nude Attitude, but I love Mauve it Over and In the Red. They last a long time on the lips but can be a bit drying, so I would recommend a balm underneath and/or a gloss on top. The packaging feels so nice, it makes MAC"s plastic tube feel flimsy in comparison. At $7.99 they are a bit steep for drugstore makeup but they quality is excellent. I'd definitely repurchase the shades I have and hope that Revlon comes out with a full line of matte lipsticks in the future!