Revlon Matte Lipstick

Filtered by age: 19-24
Revlon Matte Lipstick
Matte LipstickMatte LipstickRevlon Matte

4.5

Ingredients: Isononyl Isononanoate, Trioctyldodecyl Citrate, Ozokerite, Silica, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Paraffin, Microcrystalline Wax, C10-30 Cholesterol /Lanosterol Esters, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Synthetic Wax, Caprylyl Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol. [+/-: Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Red 27 Lake (CI 45410), Red 33 (CI 17200).]

on 8/2/2013 11:28:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I bought a bunch of these in different shades on sale for $3.99 at SDM since they're regularly $7.99 - $10.49 and it was the best decision I ever made! I wasn't really into lip products but these have got me hooked! I typically apply a thin layer of lipbalm, do my face makeup, and then apply the lipstick. Then I either blot it with a layer of tissue paper OR I dip my finger into some power and apply it on top. I LOVE the matte finish it gives and man did I hit jackpot with "Mauve It Over". It is my HG lipstick!!

I took 1 lippie off the packaging because for some reason out of the 8 - 9 Revlon matte lipsticks I bought, MIO was the only one that seemed to always scrape the white plastic in the tube so the bullet came up pretty scratched up after a few uses. Even if I had not dropped it and it broke, I would have probably still depotted it into another container.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have mauve it over and will be repurchasing it once it runs out - I wear it constantly, it goes with everything! My favourite lipstick hands down, will be buying in some other shades at some point.

on 3/16/2012 5:23:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

It's sad how there's so much hate for this product. I think this is drying yes, but it can definately be worked with! For a drugstore lippie going for SG$13.90, you've got to give and take I think. Fantastic pigmentation and perfect finish, I've always put Vaseline before I sleep and before I put on any lip product and the lipstick goes on fine! I don't think the lipstick should be applied bare though, that might be he reason why it's so drying. Some chapstick or balm will def do the trick. I personally love these lippes! Gonna get them all, Revlon!

on 1/18/2012 9:32:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I HATE THESE. The Really Red was the only one I liked of the bunch. I bought Really Red, Smoked Peach, and Mauve it Over. The other two dried my lips out and SUNK INTO ALL THE LINES IN MY LIPS. And that is with exfoliating and moisturizing my lips completely. I hate these and returned all three. I will not be buying again. I love matte lipsticks and know they can be drying...but I WON'T be buying these...I cannot recommend these at all....beautiful colours though. If they made them in another formulation I would buy them.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

cheap lipstick sucks. expenisve lipstick burns a hole in your pocket. revlon= just right. the price is worth it. stays on well. blends well. looks nice. i bought pink pout cant wait to try the others.

on 12/25/2010 10:02:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

I have this in fabulous fig and it is my favorite color out of all my revlon brand lipsticks. the color is sooo great on my skin tone, and ugh. its just fabulous. its rather close to my skin tone a bit, cuz i'm a rather red african american, but its soo lovely! i can c it looking good on anyone who's not too pale.

on 5/29/2010 11:09:00 AM

Best matte lipsticks ever! I have the colors nude attitude, mauve it over, strawberry suede, and fabulous fig (fabulous fig is my favorite). But I love every one of the ones I have! I'm sure other ladies already described the textures and colors so I'm not going to go into detail about these. I just wanted to put my opinion out there!

Eyes: Violet

yes indeed beautiful lipstick when applied initially. however this thing dries my lips like hell within half an hour. color fades after eating and my skin started to flake off . i will not be repurchasing

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Really great line of lipsticks. I have bought a few and all the shades are quite nice. They go on super easily, they are nice and creamy. Really good pigmentation. Stays on quite well throughout the day. Would definitely continue to buy

on 3/7/2010 1:34:00 PM

the price is a bit high here in the UK for a drugstore product however i love the pigmentation of these colours ..002/pink pout has been compared to MAC's Angel but this is by far better. 001/nude attitude is okay for a nude lip paired with a lipgloss. Revlon is really steping up!