Elizabeth Arden Britney Spears - Hidden Fantasy

Britney Spears - Hidden FantasyBritney Spears - Hidden Fantasy

3.3

on 12/2/2010 12:10:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Not Sure

I love this perfume! I remember testing it at Kohl's and it smelled like an orange creamsicle and vanilla. I want to get this so bad! I would recommend this 100% if you are into girly scents that aren't too childish.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Smells exactly like an orange creamsicle!!!! I don't like orange scents so I definitely don't like it, too bad because I think Britney's previous fragrances are amazing and I love them all except for this one and Believe, which are the only Britney ones I haven't purchased and which I won't purchase so far. I don't know what's wrong with Britney, this one and Believe, her latest ones, are so bad when her fragrances used to be soo yummy!!! Brit should go the candy & yummy super sweet foody route because she made some of the best in that category!!!! My favorite out of all her fragrances is Fantasy. I haven't smelled Circus Fantasy yet since it's not yet available in my country, I can't wait to smell it, hopefully it's so much better and all sweet and yummy like her first ones!!!!

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

This smells like an orange fruitcake. It REALLY does smell like oranges, sweet orange is the main note of this fragrance. It smells a lot like napolitano cake too, which is NOT a yummy candy-like or vanilla-like or butter-like or frosting and cake batter-like cake at all, it's a fruitcake, but not yummy-sweet or candy-sweet at all, more like a slightly sweet orange fruitcake, or candied oranges. Someone said it smells like an orange creamsicle and I agree, it smells quite a lot like an orange creamsicle too. But it's not too sweet at all, it's just fruit-sweet, not candy-like or yummy at all.
The lasting power and sillage of this fragrance are very weak and poor, which is surprising because all of Brit's previous fragrances had amazing lasting power and sillage, especially her 2 previous Fantasy ones!!
To me, this fragrance is quite a big disappointment. I totally hated Believe (it's Britney's worst fragrance IMO, smells really manly) but loved all her previous ones (Curious, Fantasy, In Control and Midnight Fantasy) and I purchased all of them. I love Britney and think (or thought?) she was an amazing perfume maker. But Believe was the 1st Britney fragrance I didn't purchase, it was just terrible, and I was so disappointed by it. And now Hidden Fantasy... well it's not as bad as Believe, but it's just a boring fragrance, nothing special and I won't be purchasing it either, I'm very disappointed by it too. I hope Brit goes sweeter, girlier, more candish and yummier than ever with her next frangrance, because I'm all about ultra-sweet yummy candy-like and cotton candy/bubblegum/marshmallow and vanilla scents. This one is boring, I won't purchase, just like with Believe=(

I don't like the bottle much either... the Fantasy one was cute and the color matched the bottle, but I don't think this red color matches with the design of the bottle and it isn't very appealing to me, just like the fragrance.

on 1/20/2009 11:20:00 AM

Gotta say, Brit outdid herself once again with this one. I have not smelled anything out there that can compare to it, for it is truly unique. At first spray it reminds me of orange sherbet or tangerine sorbet or even orange jello, then it morphs into a vanilla, kind of like a fresh-baked Mexican wedding cake. Sandalwood and amber round out the bottom note. None of the notes are loud or garish. This is not a perfume that announces your presence once you walk into a room, rather, it entices people to get closer. Long lasting on me, can go four hours and still a trace lingers, the spiciness, must be the clove. I wish the bath & body products would come out soon. Meanwhile, I am using a sorbet scented bath & body body line which complements the citrus and vanilla nicely. Britney really ought to tour the dept. stores with this one. The bottle is beautiful & you'd have to really knock yourself out to come up with a more "universal" fragrance. Nice for any age, not just for the kiddies. Carry on Brit, you know what American women like!

Popular Fragrances