Elizabeth Arden Britney Spears - Hidden Fantasy

3.7

on 7/24/2015 8:56:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I don't usually review fragrance because I'm crap at describing them, so when I realized what this smelled like, I had to let you all know: Hidden Fantasy is deeply reminiscent of panettone, the Italian orange cake. It's warm, bready, citrusy-- over a subtly woodsy base with a dash of spice. Yes, it's decidedly sweet-- though a bit less cavity-inducing than the other Fantasies. But it's so Christmas-y to me (the panettone!)

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

This is a nice scent. I like Midnight Fantasy and Fantasy better, but this is nice. It smells like orange creamsicle at first spray, for about a minute. Then to me it smells like oranges and fresh laundry. Maybe I have a weird nose. But that is what it smells like to me. I do really like it. It's quite nice. But I smell a lot of freshness with this. All I can say is creamy orange laundry haha. Good stuff.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

One of my favourite perfumes for the autumn/winter months

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I went on a kick where I wanted to buy all of the Fantasy perfumes. I loved the original fantasy because I am into really sweet scents. Hidden Fantasy isn't a very sweet scent; it's more citrus. When I first spray it, it honestly smells like boiled hot dogs to me, but when it settles into its true scent, it do enjoy it.

on 11/21/2011 1:59:00 AM

This is in my top 3 perfumes that I own right now. Seriously I love it, and I'm in love with the fact that I only paid 20 bucks for it.
I'm not educated in perfume scent notes at all .. but you can definitely tell there's some type of orange scent in this. When I think orange scent, I think of a light citrusy summer scent, but this is definitely a winter scent for me. It's a warm and cozy orange vanilla perfume.
I can spray 2 spritzes on and it will last me the night. Not overpowering, and lasts a decent amount of time on the skin.
I will repurchase this when I run out, and i will have no problem doing so considering the cheap pricetag.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I grew up in the Britney era, and have seen her many ups and downs. So naturally I've tried many of her fragrances over the years, and never thought good ol' Fantasy could be topped, until I received this little gem in a swap. (thanks leociccone!) This scent is absolutely beautiful. Not strong, not overwhelming, just lovely, clean, warm, and calming. I did some research on Hidden Fantasy online, and discovered the two notes that I find most endearing and original (the orange and the cloves) are the ones that repel most others. I'm an Angel junkie, so it's hard for me to adapt to and love anything else, but there is now room on my vanity for this one. It also prompted my classmate to tell me that I always smell good! Definitely my new favorite.

This perfume smelled like every other boring floral fruity blend aimed at teens, and then it was undetectable after fifteen minutes. Quite a disappointment.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

This smells like BUG SPRAY and old lady perfume!!..I have, and love most of Britney's frags.. I also am a fan of hers in general. In reality though, my description of this one would be: I do not smell any of the "cherry" scent that is often mentioned, I do not smell any sweet, vanilla, sugary, fruity smell that is supposed to be in there... maybe that's why it's Hidden Fantasy... it's definitely hidden, that's for sure. What I do smell, is the bitter zest/orange, verbena and the clove makes it even spicier and more bitter. Added to the already bitter citrus notes makes it smell like offensive bug spray. The drydown, in my opinion smelled no different than the initial spray, except fainter. Yikes... returning asap

on 7/8/2009 10:22:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

This scent is so delicious! With my body chemistry, it smells similar to Ralph Wild, except Hidden Fantasy is a little more complex scent with vanilla. At first spritz, I smell oranges and vanilla, and then it turns into cherry and strawberry, and then settles into a very creamy berrish-vanilla. I am so surprised at how much I like this. I also love Ralph Wild, but I got tired of it pretty quickly. I have not tired of this, perhaps because it has so many layers. Although there are distinct differences between this and Fantasy (which I also adore), it makes a good flanker for the series.

For some reason, it's very difficult to find in my neck of the woods. The only place I've seen it for sale is the local Wal-Mart. When I go back, I'm going to buy some more.:)

I finally found this at Kohl's after Christmas. No lotion or shower gel to go with it yet. Originally it was supposed to be launched in early December so I have no idea when it will officially be launched now. It has been described as a cherry vanilla smell. I didn't think it smelled like cherry vanilla at all. In my opinion it was a combo of Curious vs. Fantasy. I like both of those fragrances so I really liked this one. This one has a more grown up smell to it and the bottle is lovely! Red with jewels embedded in it just like the Fantasy bottle. So far Curious seems to have the longest staying power on me but this ran a close second.

Popular Fragrances