Elizabeth Arden Britney Spears - Hidden Fantasy

Elizabeth Arden Britney Spears - Hidden Fantasy
Britney Spears - Hidden FantasyBritney Spears - Hidden Fantasy

3.5

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

My bottle I think is not good. There is almost no fragrance it is very faint in smell. My breakfast oj has more scent.The red bottle is lovely and very pretty. I looked up production batch nr and it says march 2016. I got mine online from AllBeauty yesterday and they only accept returns unopened/unused bottles. I tried this yesterday and also today this morning after a neutral soap shower and still not much scent, sprayed like 8 times in a small room nothing of the gorgeous fragrance I read described by all the users fans allover internet. What happened here?
Is it diluted or a dud or someone refilled it with water and returned it or just fake/lookalike dupe?

I will buy again if I am sure I am buying the fragrance with the correct scent not this dud.

I am a HUGE fan of Fantasy and Midnight Fantasy. So I requested this as a Christmas present (without smelling it first) because I assumed it would be as nice as Fantasy and Midnight Fantasy... I was wrong. The scent isn't hideously disgusting or anything like that, but it's definitely not something I would choose to wear or purchase. It sort of reminds me of cough syrup mixed with a bit of floral sweetness.

on 5/2/2013 10:13:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I bought this fragrance on a whim without smelling it after seeing it on sale at a local drugstore. I checked out its notes and was drawn to its citrus top notes.

After spraying it on paper I thought it was lovely and I tried it on myself for a few weeks. On me, the scent lasts no longer than an hour on my skin and maybe 4 hours on my clothes.

The orange top notes are beautiful but only last for as long as the initial spritz, after that the citrus disappears and you're left with something sweet and woodsy. I wish the citrus notes lasted a little longer in this fragrance... its dry down is coyingly sweet to the point where it gives me a headache now.

The last time I wore this, I sprayed this on myself and got into the car with my parents, who told me without hesitation that I smelled like an armpit. :(

Skin: Dry, Dark, Cool

Surprisingly masculine on a paper strip. I was too scared to try it on my skin; it smelled like a guy's cologne to me.

on 12/2/2010 12:10:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Not Sure

I love this perfume! I remember testing it at Kohl's and it smelled like an orange creamsicle and vanilla. I want to get this so bad! I would recommend this 100% if you are into girly scents that aren't too childish.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Packaging: Hidden Fantasy comes in a cute maroon colored box with many different charms on it. Some of these charms include, unicorns, cherries, masks, and horseshoes. As far as the bottle goes it looks just like any of the other Fantasy bottles except in that same deep red as the box, and this time it has very light pink rhinestones instead of lime green.
Scent: Hidden Fantasy starts off with a strong burst of citrus which comes from the tangerine, orange, and grapefruit notes in this fragrance. A few minutes later after it has warmed up on your skin it gets creamier as the Neapolitan cake kicks in. it's really creamy and some of the citrus notes are still there along with a bit of clove, and some faint florals. So it's kind of an orange cake dessert kind of smell throughout the rest of the fragrance. The dry down is quite nice. The citrus is completely gone now, just some faint flowers linger a bit, but the strongest note you can smell in the dry down is the vanilla bean. It's a great scent for a date, or it can be worn casual in colder weather. Check it out, it is reasonably priced, and the bottle is just sooo cute!!! good job Britney!!!!

on 4/17/2010 11:35:00 PM

I can't believe I am giving a Britney Spears perfume a 5. But I really like this scent. I haven't tried the original Fantasy, but I tried Circus Fantasy and Midnight Fantasy; for comparison I like Midnight Fantasy a lot (deep blackberry/blueberry floral musk), but Circus Fantasy is a bit sweet for me.
Hidden Fantasy is perhaps my favorite of all the Britney Spears "Fantasy"s scents. I know it is supposed to have an orange note, along with flowers and musk. To me, it smells like a cherry note, which I love. It is more subtle than the other Fantasy scents, and smells downright sophisticated. I asked someone what scent they thought I was wearing and she said "I don't know, something retro." It really smells like a sophisticated scent. I wore it for an important event recently, I felt so comfortable and feminine in it.

on 3/1/2010 5:10:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Cool

I really dont care how simplistic this is, its utterly delightful!! A lovely floriental, slightly citrusy, but in a sweeter manner, this perfume really evokes my senses! For the record I'm 34, have many HE perfumes, but this one ranks right up there with them!! This starts out as an orange scent, but ladies you need to wear this one, do not make the mistake of smelling it from the bottle!! That orange is very gentle, not sharp nor bitter, but definitely not candied either. It has a delightful ambery warmth to it that is beautifully genteel and the amber envelopes the entire scent, it really elevates this perfume to above teenage sugar sweet type standards. The jasmine in the heart is just beautiful, sensuous and caressing, and the sandalwood in the base with the vanilla is really beautiful. This has to be my favourite of all the Fantasy perfumes and prob the best of BS entire line. This one is a keeper, I will continue to buy this for as long as I can.

on 12/26/2009 10:48:00 PM

Cherry, vanilla ,tangerine's is exactly how this fragrance smells.
It's nice, not my favorite Brittany perfume, but nice. The most mature of all the fantasy's.

This is okay, but just okay. All I smell is fruit...simply a generic fruit scent found in so many other perfumes. Along the same lines of Christina Aguilera's Inspire and Paris Hilton's Can-Can. It's nothing unique or special to me. Also, the staying power isn't that great.

Popular Fragrances