Elizabeth Arden Britney Spears - Hidden Fantasy

Filtered by skin type : Dry
Elizabeth Arden Britney Spears - Hidden Fantasy
Britney Spears - Hidden FantasyBritney Spears - Hidden FantasyBritney Spears - Hidden Fantasy

3.7

on 1/8/2018 7:34:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Last year,I received hidden fantasy as a birthday gift from a very dear friend who knew I collect Britney fragrances.I liked it from the first minute but not too much.this year,I find myself reaching for it more often and liking it a lot more.I've used up half of my 3.4oz bottle and I feel I may miss it after going through this bottle and I may decide to repurchase it
I usually don't like citrus scents but hidden fantasy is not a sharp,sour,zesty or too much fresh one,it's a warm citrus scent thanks to vanilla and creamy sandalwood.unlike other people,I can't pickup spices here.it smells really like orange-vanilla homemade cookies and I find this scent very comforting in these cold winter days.though orange and vanilla are first actors,I don't find it overly sweet or childish.I don't wear it in formal occasions or nights out but I use it a lot as an everyday,casual perfume and nights that I'm at home
All Britney perfumes have very good longevity on my skin and hidden fantasy is no exception.I like fantasy bottles and I love to collect them all.this deep red round glass bottle with pink gemstones is among prettier ones

on 9/22/2015 10:33:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

My last purchase of BS perfume. The collection is almost complete. The fragrance features sweet orange, tangerine, grapefruit blossom, verbena, clove, Napolitano cake, Stargazer lily, Sambac jasmine, vanilla bean, Jacaranda wood, sandalwood and amber. One of the more sophisticated editions, this is not the sweet cupcake-rendition found in the pink bottle. This fantasy is much more mature. The Mrs. Robinson of the bunch if you will. Upon first spritz, there is orange, citrus and spice, but upon dry down the amber and sandalwood really put on a show. This is one sexy scent. Still office acceptable. The middle notes of Stargazer lily and Sambac jasmine play off wonderfully between the citrus and spice. I really love this scent. Fantastic for fall and winter. If you have written off the Fantasy line as being too immature, give this a try, you may be surprised.

where to even begin... to me this had potetial to be something great but It lacks that something special to make it stand out to me... very forgetable fragrance. The clove sicks out too much for me which makes it smell like christmast to me... I do like fantasy and midnight but this is just wrong for me at least. I made the mistake of buying it before smelling it knowing britney has good taste in fragrances I trusted her but I lost faith after this one... It didnt even stick around, it faded pretty fast. Thank goodness it was the 1 oz at walmart I bought...

on 5/19/2011 11:09:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Just noticed I have no review for this one! I do find this to be a very pretty sweet scent. I have to be in the mood to wear too sweet perfume, but this one seems to be just sweet enough to smell great. I think there is more actual floral in this one compared to Midnight F. How odd too that Hidden F. cost a lot less than Midnight F.! Perhaps because Midnight came after Hidden??? I think her perfume designers have done a great job on this Hidden Fantasy fragrance.
My only suggestion would be (to all celeb fragrance makers!) Please make these lovely 'Celebrity' perfumes last longer! For goodness sakes! If they are indeed inspired by a few of of our worlds beloved celebrity's, wouldn't we all think that the individual celeb. would insist that her/his scents last, and last! Brings me back to my idea of a good deal. If we have to spray & respray then it is not such an inexpensive scent after all!
Celeb fragrances have never been high on my list to go score, but lately, when I hear a fragrance is being discontinued, well....if I find the ingredients to be those of my liking, I go on a search at all the discount places. Some that I have acquired are actually very nice & compared to my 'ole time favorites, inexpensive. I look at expense differently though. I do not find that if I pay say $20 to $30 for a one ounce, or even a 1.7 oz. bottle of a celeb fragrance it to be a killer deal, since a large bottle (3 oz & larger) of some designer fragrance cost say $80 to $100 on sale. Then it becomes like 60 celeb compared to say 80 designer....hmmm rather get the designer brands. There are some very lovely perfumes (designer included) that I have to spray over and over & for these, I do not mind because I love them that much, but the Fantasy series is not among that group. Not yet anyway, but then I have not tried all of B. Spears scents & I keep hoping some of these celeb designers will read out suggestions and create celeb scents that actually last long enough to get out the door. ;-)
I know this is a long review, but I just had to express myself about designer fragrances, celeb scents & knock off brands. Going to do perfume? Make it last!

Skin: Dry, Dark, Cool

Surprisingly masculine on a paper strip. I was too scared to try it on my skin; it smelled like a guy's cologne to me.

on 2/5/2011 12:09:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Definitely would buy this again

It's amazing, it can last 6 hrs or more on me. but its winter right now, maybe that'll change when I wear it in the summer.

I have every one of Brit's Fantasy fragrances, this is really close to my most favourite, but right now I would say Circus is my favourite Fantasy. But anyway. This has a lovely citrus-y opening and it mixes almost completely with floral-y notes afterwards. Then it dries down to something SLIGHTLY creamy, but not as much as Circus, musky, and maintains this bubble-gummy musk scent throughout the day. But you don't end up smelling like candy all day (like Midnight Fantasy--ugh). I would say it's a lot more grown up than Midnight Fantasy, and if you're into musky, citrus-y, deep scents, this is for you. I am definitely keeping my eyes peeled for when this starts circulating and goes on special again. LOVE IT.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I purposely went out to test this one at the store based on the positive reviews. Based on the reviews I expected it smell like Niki Taylor Begin only warmer. Not even close. Boy am I glad I didn't buy this one sight un-sniffed! It started out with a burst of acrid and evolved into obnoxious. If I closed one eye and concentrated, I could smell the orange juice note... only, it morphed into orange air deodorizer and acetone on my skin. On a side note: my family hails from Naples and I have no idea what they mean by "Neapolitan cake" or what it is supposed to smell like. I know of no such thing.... It wasn't any better where it touched my clothing. I really wanted to love at least one Fantasy fragrance for the girlie bottle.This one is a scrubber with lasting power of grand proportion. Even after a long hot shower I can still smell it on my skin.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

LOVE!

on 10/22/2009 7:20:00 AM

Yummy!! I really like this one!!! I WANTED to like the original fantasy but rejected it when it first came out because I don't usually like my vanilla/cotton candy mixed with floral/powder. This is sorta too bad for me because vanilla is often mixed with powdery florals, causing me to GAG!!! Original fantasy has grown on me, I ended up buying it because I loved it's cotton candy-ness(it's hard to find cotton candy perfumes!!) but I still find it a bit cloying/flowery/schizophrenic and rarely wear it. I found that Midnight Fantasy smelled like glade air freshener with a dry down of old lady perfume, so I wasn't expecting much from Hidden Fantasy. I sprayed it on a card and mmmmmmmm smells soft warm and gentle. Definitely orangey/maybe a little cherryish too but everything sort of settles in nicely, no high-pitched 'in your face' sneezy notes. It dries down into sweet woody musk but clean musk that doesn't lose it's orange-cherryness. I find it wears close to the skin, which I love. I get compliments when I wear it. I also can't wait to try the Circus one:) Well done Ms. Spears.
EDIT: I guess it takes a while for me to come around to BS perfumes because now I love ALL the fantasies-gave orinal and midnight another chance and love them now. I also love Circus! Can't wait for the next one:)

Popular Fragrances