Elizabeth Arden Britney Spears - Hidden Fantasy

Elizabeth Arden Britney Spears - Hidden Fantasy
Britney Spears - Hidden FantasyBritney Spears - Hidden Fantasy

4.3

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

This is a nice scent. I like Midnight Fantasy and Fantasy better, but this is nice. It smells like orange creamsicle at first spray, for about a minute. Then to me it smells like oranges and fresh laundry. Maybe I have a weird nose. But that is what it smells like to me. I do really like it. It's quite nice. But I smell a lot of freshness with this. All I can say is creamy orange laundry haha. Good stuff.

on 4/17/2010 11:35:00 PM

I can't believe I am giving a Britney Spears perfume a 5. But I really like this scent. I haven't tried the original Fantasy, but I tried Circus Fantasy and Midnight Fantasy; for comparison I like Midnight Fantasy a lot (deep blackberry/blueberry floral musk), but Circus Fantasy is a bit sweet for me.
Hidden Fantasy is perhaps my favorite of all the Britney Spears "Fantasy"s scents. I know it is supposed to have an orange note, along with flowers and musk. To me, it smells like a cherry note, which I love. It is more subtle than the other Fantasy scents, and smells downright sophisticated. I asked someone what scent they thought I was wearing and she said "I don't know, something retro." It really smells like a sophisticated scent. I wore it for an important event recently, I felt so comfortable and feminine in it.

Since I am a HUGE fan of the original Fantasy I was really looking forward to Hidden Fantasy. I finally picked up a bottle at my local Ulta store. It is very pretty. I would describe it as a fruity floral. It's almost a fruit punchy kind of scent which reminded me of the all of those Escada fragrances. I still like the original Fantasy better but planned to keep HF. I ended up returning it because after trying it on three different occasions the scent lasted for maybe an hour and it was gone. I don't mind reapplying but for an EDP I would expect more lasting power.

on 12/30/2008 11:27:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Been really psyched to try this since Fantasy is pretty much my favorite perfume ever. I love really sweet/gourmand like scents like Fantasy, JS Fancy, etc.

Got this yesterday and have been testing it out. I've decided I love it! It's quite sweet initially. At the very beginning I get an orange/grapefruit citrus note with sweet sugary vanilla and an almost spicy woodsy background. I searched on the net and a couple of places mention it having mexican vanilla bean and clove. That makes sense and seems like what I am getting ever so slightly in it, but in a very good way. The drydown is great! A creamy warm vanilla amber wood with just a hint of sweetness. So overall I would consider this citrus/gourmand/woodsy, if that could be a category. I suppose it's the vanilla bean and Napolitano cake notes making it so good and sweet :) If you love Fantasy, I really do consider this a more grown up mature version of it. Fantasy is sweet, but this is sweet with an edge to it. Another hit! Highly recommend. And the bottle is gorgeous! It's the same as Fantasy but it is clear deep red glass with very light pink crystals.

Popular Fragrances