Elizabeth Arden Britney Spears - Hidden Fantasy

Britney Spears - Hidden FantasyBritney Spears - Hidden Fantasy

on 9/22/2015 10:33:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

My last purchase of BS perfume. The collection is almost complete. The fragrance features sweet orange, tangerine, grapefruit blossom, verbena, clove, Napolitano cake, Stargazer lily, Sambac jasmine, vanilla bean, Jacaranda wood, sandalwood and amber. One of the more sophisticated editions, this is not the sweet cupcake-rendition found in the pink bottle. This fantasy is much more mature. The Mrs. Robinson of the bunch if you will. Upon first spritz, there is orange, citrus and spice, but upon dry down the amber and sandalwood really put on a show. This is one sexy scent. Still office acceptable. The middle notes of Stargazer lily and Sambac jasmine play off wonderfully between the citrus and spice. I really love this scent. Fantastic for fall and winter. If you have written off the Fantasy line as being too immature, give this a try, you may be surprised.

on 7/24/2015 8:56:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I don't usually review fragrance because I'm crap at describing them, so when I realized what this smelled like, I had to let you all know: Hidden Fantasy is deeply reminiscent of panettone, the Italian orange cake. It's warm, bready, citrusy-- over a subtly woodsy base with a dash of spice. Yes, it's decidedly sweet-- though a bit less cavity-inducing than the other Fantasies. But it's so Christmas-y to me (the panettone!)

on 9/13/2014 5:31:00 PM

I truly enjoy this pretty orange scent, I only wish it packed more punch and lasted longer, as many others have said. It does remind me of Christmas and I do wear it around the holidays. Many sprays (10-12) to my clothes and skin can be faintly detected a few hours later. You can wear it anywhere, guaranteed not to offend, but just too soft for my taste. When the bottle is gone, I will not repurchase. Quite disappointing.

update 11/17/14: I wore this today to work and yes, it's a little weak, so a generous amount of 8-10 sprays to the abdomen and chest is needed. Still, I get compliments and can sense that people like this fresh and sweet orange scent, as do I. I detected it very faintly all day and enjoyed it. Suitable for work especially this time of year. I will repurchase. Funny how our tastes change, isn't it?

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

This is a nice scent. I like Midnight Fantasy and Fantasy better, but this is nice. It smells like orange creamsicle at first spray, for about a minute. Then to me it smells like oranges and fresh laundry. Maybe I have a weird nose. But that is what it smells like to me. I do really like it. It's quite nice. But I smell a lot of freshness with this. All I can say is creamy orange laundry haha. Good stuff.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

One of my favourite perfumes for the autumn/winter months

I am a HUGE fan of Fantasy and Midnight Fantasy. So I requested this as a Christmas present (without smelling it first) because I assumed it would be as nice as Fantasy and Midnight Fantasy... I was wrong. The scent isn't hideously disgusting or anything like that, but it's definitely not something I would choose to wear or purchase. It sort of reminds me of cough syrup mixed with a bit of floral sweetness.

on 1/9/2012 3:14:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine

Well this one is not overly original as other reviewers have mentioned it smells similar to Victorias Secret Supermodel, Ralph Wild and Id like to add Burberry Brit to that collection. Having said that, I do really like the fragrance. Its a fruity oriental to me. Not too sweet, not too spicy and it has a nice creamy vanilla dry down. I really enjoy wearing it and feel it suits most occasions. It is quite a versatile fragrance that I will keep in my rotation. I am by no means in the target market age group for these perfumes, but I think Britney Spears and Elizabeth Arden do a fantastic job on these scents. I find they have great lasting power and smell great.

on 12/26/2011 4:55:00 AM

Amongst my favourite perfumes, I just love this one. It has wonderful staying power and is not overpowering. I love it's fruity floral smell!

on 12/20/2011 8:55:00 PM

It is hard not to be snobbish about celeb scents, but I will do my best to keep an open mind. I really like this one. There I have said it! The topnotes are orange, tangerine and grapefruit which ease themselves into amber, vanilla and stargzer lillies. It is like eating orange gingerbread and custard, you just know it is bad for you but sooo comforting you don't care. Lovely for the cold weather but a bit sickly in the heat I would think. One lippie off for poor staying power but at the price point you can afford to spritz often. This is not just for high school students - try it.

on 2/16/2011 10:42:00 PM

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

If this one costs 10 bucks, I will buy it just for the beautiful bottle which is the nicest in fantasy range, but its scent is the worst. I tried it 4 times on me and even my friends, hoped that I were wrong but actually nothing about it that should be called Fantasy. It opens with faint orange, just a bit warm spicy edge by clove. Not bad nor impress either, then just 15 mins it dried down straight to ordinary oriental vanilla. Done! No more layers, I cant detect any bit of cherry notes, cup cake or gourmand smell. Its very boring, out there hundred perfumes with vanilla base better than this. And the lasting power is a disappointment too, just about 1hour from the opening till it completely gone. The only good thing is this Hidden Fantasy not over powering

Popular Fragrances