Elizabeth Arden Britney Spears - Hidden Fantasy

Elizabeth Arden Britney Spears - Hidden Fantasy
Britney Spears - Hidden FantasyBritney Spears - Hidden Fantasy

3.4

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

My bottle I think is not good. There is almost no fragrance it is very faint in smell. My breakfast oj has more scent.The red bottle is lovely and very pretty. I looked up production batch nr and it says march 2016. I got mine online from AllBeauty yesterday and they only accept returns unopened/unused bottles. I tried this yesterday and also today this morning after a neutral soap shower and still not much scent, sprayed like 8 times in a small room nothing of the gorgeous fragrance I read described by all the users fans allover internet. What happened here?
Is it diluted or a dud or someone refilled it with water and returned it or just fake/lookalike dupe?

I will buy again if I am sure I am buying the fragrance with the correct scent not this dud.

I am a HUGE fan of Fantasy and Midnight Fantasy. So I requested this as a Christmas present (without smelling it first) because I assumed it would be as nice as Fantasy and Midnight Fantasy... I was wrong. The scent isn't hideously disgusting or anything like that, but it's definitely not something I would choose to wear or purchase. It sort of reminds me of cough syrup mixed with a bit of floral sweetness.

where to even begin... to me this had potetial to be something great but It lacks that something special to make it stand out to me... very forgetable fragrance. The clove sicks out too much for me which makes it smell like christmast to me... I do like fantasy and midnight but this is just wrong for me at least. I made the mistake of buying it before smelling it knowing britney has good taste in fragrances I trusted her but I lost faith after this one... It didnt even stick around, it faded pretty fast. Thank goodness it was the 1 oz at walmart I bought...

on 3/9/2012 2:47:00 PM

Could be that i just got a bad bottle of this, but it smelled like cough syrup on my skin.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Out of all the fantasy scents, this is my least favorite. Although the price is reasonable and easy to get a hold of. If you live in the US, you can get a good deal at Marshalls, TJ Maxx, or Ross. The quality of this is also the worst since I could only smell it if I put my nose directly to the place I sprayed it. Once I do smell myself, I smell like Orange juice. No thanks.

This perfume smelled like every other boring floral fruity blend aimed at teens, and then it was undetectable after fifteen minutes. Quite a disappointment.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Cool

I purposely went out to test this one at the store based on the positive reviews. Based on the reviews I expected it smell like Niki Taylor Begin only warmer. Not even close. Boy am I glad I didn't buy this one sight un-sniffed! It started out with a burst of acrid and evolved into obnoxious. If I closed one eye and concentrated, I could smell the orange juice note... only, it morphed into orange air deodorizer and acetone on my skin. On a side note: my family hails from Naples and I have no idea what they mean by "Neapolitan cake" or what it is supposed to smell like. I know of no such thing.... It wasn't any better where it touched my clothing. I really wanted to love at least one Fantasy fragrance for the girlie bottle.This one is a scrubber with lasting power of grand proportion. Even after a long hot shower I can still smell it on my skin.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

This smells like BUG SPRAY and old lady perfume!!..I have, and love most of Britney's frags.. I also am a fan of hers in general. In reality though, my description of this one would be: I do not smell any of the "cherry" scent that is often mentioned, I do not smell any sweet, vanilla, sugary, fruity smell that is supposed to be in there... maybe that's why it's Hidden Fantasy... it's definitely hidden, that's for sure. What I do smell, is the bitter zest/orange, verbena and the clove makes it even spicier and more bitter. Added to the already bitter citrus notes makes it smell like offensive bug spray. The drydown, in my opinion smelled no different than the initial spray, except fainter. Yikes... returning asap

on 12/10/2009 10:01:00 PM

I just ended up smelling like I ate a bucketful of oranges :D not exactly the scent I'd be going for. Thankfullly it didn't last long on me, but considering perfumes should have SOME staying power at least, this isn't entirely a good thing.
It smells like cheap bodyspray and does not last longer than a couple of minutes, not worth your money.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

I was looking for the original fantasy (that I completely used up- love that perfume) when I came across this at Sears, and decided to blind buy. I blind bought Midnight Fantasy and ended up loving it, so naturally I thought I would love this as well. It smelled great in the bottle, like the original Fantasy with a citrusy twist, but I sprayed it on myself and instantly got a huge migraine. I didn't spray much either, just a spritz on both wrists but it just didn't sit well with me. It was too strong, too sweet and too citrusy. Just a hot mess. I sniffed my wrist afterwards when my migraine settled and it smelled very synthetic, like fake orange mixed with a cheap vanilla. I really wanted to like this but it just doesn't work with my chemistry. Lesson learned in why blind buying something like perfume isn't a good idea, lol. I have a friend who loves this one so I might just pass it off to her, so it doesn't sit on my drawer collecting dust.

Popular Fragrances