Elizabeth Arden Britney Spears - Hidden Fantasy

Elizabeth Arden Britney Spears - Hidden Fantasy
Britney Spears - Hidden FantasyBritney Spears - Hidden Fantasy

3.0

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

My bottle I think is not good. There is almost no fragrance it is very faint in smell. My breakfast oj has more scent.The red bottle is lovely and very pretty. I looked up production batch nr and it says march 2016. I got mine online from AllBeauty yesterday and they only accept returns unopened/unused bottles. I tried this yesterday and also today this morning after a neutral soap shower and still not much scent, sprayed like 8 times in a small room nothing of the gorgeous fragrance I read described by all the users fans allover internet. What happened here?
Is it diluted or a dud or someone refilled it with water and returned it or just fake/lookalike dupe?

I will buy again if I am sure I am buying the fragrance with the correct scent not this dud.

on 5/19/2011 11:09:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Just noticed I have no review for this one! I do find this to be a very pretty sweet scent. I have to be in the mood to wear too sweet perfume, but this one seems to be just sweet enough to smell great. I think there is more actual floral in this one compared to Midnight F. How odd too that Hidden F. cost a lot less than Midnight F.! Perhaps because Midnight came after Hidden??? I think her perfume designers have done a great job on this Hidden Fantasy fragrance.
My only suggestion would be (to all celeb fragrance makers!) Please make these lovely 'Celebrity' perfumes last longer! For goodness sakes! If they are indeed inspired by a few of of our worlds beloved celebrity's, wouldn't we all think that the individual celeb. would insist that her/his scents last, and last! Brings me back to my idea of a good deal. If we have to spray & respray then it is not such an inexpensive scent after all!
Celeb fragrances have never been high on my list to go score, but lately, when I hear a fragrance is being discontinued, well....if I find the ingredients to be those of my liking, I go on a search at all the discount places. Some that I have acquired are actually very nice & compared to my 'ole time favorites, inexpensive. I look at expense differently though. I do not find that if I pay say $20 to $30 for a one ounce, or even a 1.7 oz. bottle of a celeb fragrance it to be a killer deal, since a large bottle (3 oz & larger) of some designer fragrance cost say $80 to $100 on sale. Then it becomes like 60 celeb compared to say 80 designer....hmmm rather get the designer brands. There are some very lovely perfumes (designer included) that I have to spray over and over & for these, I do not mind because I love them that much, but the Fantasy series is not among that group. Not yet anyway, but then I have not tried all of B. Spears scents & I keep hoping some of these celeb designers will read out suggestions and create celeb scents that actually last long enough to get out the door. ;-)
I know this is a long review, but I just had to express myself about designer fragrances, celeb scents & knock off brands. Going to do perfume? Make it last!

Popular Fragrances