Elizabeth Arden Britney Spears - Hidden Fantasy

Elizabeth Arden Britney Spears - Hidden Fantasy
Britney Spears - Hidden FantasyBritney Spears - Hidden Fantasy

3.9

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

Love this perfume. It actually lasts quite awhile on me-most perfumes don't. Orange/tangerine is the top note and the dry down is a vanilla sandalwood scent. It has a warm, deep smell that I think is more appropriate for night time and winter time wear (I do wear it a lot during the summer if I am going somewhere at night) I read somewhere that orange/tangerines were one of the most appealing scents to men-in my experience this has been accurate with this perfume. Most men I am around comment that this perfume smells really good and they ask what it is.

Skin: Dry, Dark, Cool

Surprisingly masculine on a paper strip. I was too scared to try it on my skin; it smelled like a guy's cologne to me.

on 3/1/2010 5:10:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Cool

I really dont care how simplistic this is, its utterly delightful!! A lovely floriental, slightly citrusy, but in a sweeter manner, this perfume really evokes my senses! For the record I'm 34, have many HE perfumes, but this one ranks right up there with them!! This starts out as an orange scent, but ladies you need to wear this one, do not make the mistake of smelling it from the bottle!! That orange is very gentle, not sharp nor bitter, but definitely not candied either. It has a delightful ambery warmth to it that is beautifully genteel and the amber envelopes the entire scent, it really elevates this perfume to above teenage sugar sweet type standards. The jasmine in the heart is just beautiful, sensuous and caressing, and the sandalwood in the base with the vanilla is really beautiful. This has to be my favourite of all the Fantasy perfumes and prob the best of BS entire line. This one is a keeper, I will continue to buy this for as long as I can.

on 2/6/2009 9:57:00 AM

I would only buy this if I find it cheap at Marshalls becuse I sampled it at Kohl's and it is not all that. Fantasy and Midnight are better.This smells like orange and then it doesn't last. I would never pay 45 or 55 for this perfume! Won't be long before Marshalls gets this in store. They had gotten the Jennifer Lopez Live Platinum quick because I sampled that one at Kohls and a week later it was on the shelves at Marshalls. I don't even buy perfume anywhere but Tj maxx and Marshalls because why pay full price when you can just wait it out and get it there cheaper! I seen Vera Wang Princess there and Armani code,Gwen Stefani L,Juicy Couture,All of Ralph Lauren perfumes,Usher,Sean John, SJP,Britney Spears,Jlo,Baby Phat,Liz Claiborne,Salvatore Ferragamo Incanto dreams and charms,Thierry Mugler Eau de star and a few others by T.M.,Umm,Guess,Paris Hilton,Hilary Duff,pretty much all the perfumes that are popular so why shop Macy's? I bet pretty soon they will have Inspire by Christina Aguilera and Jessica Simpson Fancy soon and I am waiting to buy them,cheap! UPDATE 4/1/09: And I was so right I just got Inspire by Christina Aguilera for 39.99 (gift set) at Marshalls the other day and I seen Fancy by Jessica Simpson for 19.99 for the 1oz bottle so next I predict Hidden Fantasy and Halle by Halle Berry and Pretty by Elizabeth Arden at Marshalls next (my sister already seen the pretty lotion at Marshalls 2 weeks ago).So those are my Discount store perfume predictions!

I must say...this fragance is cleverly marketed and the bottle is beautiful to look at....and its the scent goes on so pretty as well! Its sweet scent. Sort like a vanilla, fruit, cakey scent...and since I got it a week before Christmas it will always remind me of Christmas...the smell of cake baking in the house. I wouldnt say its my favorite out of the Britney Spears line...but it would definetly rank as one I wouldnt forget. : )

on 1/7/2009 2:59:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

i like this, but dont love it....its nice and fresh at first, and then its a little fruity and then turns floral and spicy .....reminds me of the DIOR PERFUME- DUNE.....ALL THE WAY AFTER THE DRY DOWN...ITS NOT SWEET LIKE FANTASY OR MIDNIGHT FAN....THOSE I LIKE WAY BETTER, glad i just bought the small size, i wont buy this again....smells kinda cheap....midnight fantasy is way better...not NONE OF THIS DUNE DIOR PERFUME SMELL OR COPY! LOL.

on 12/30/2008 11:27:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Been really psyched to try this since Fantasy is pretty much my favorite perfume ever. I love really sweet/gourmand like scents like Fantasy, JS Fancy, etc.

Got this yesterday and have been testing it out. I've decided I love it! It's quite sweet initially. At the very beginning I get an orange/grapefruit citrus note with sweet sugary vanilla and an almost spicy woodsy background. I searched on the net and a couple of places mention it having mexican vanilla bean and clove. That makes sense and seems like what I am getting ever so slightly in it, but in a very good way. The drydown is great! A creamy warm vanilla amber wood with just a hint of sweetness. So overall I would consider this citrus/gourmand/woodsy, if that could be a category. I suppose it's the vanilla bean and Napolitano cake notes making it so good and sweet :) If you love Fantasy, I really do consider this a more grown up mature version of it. Fantasy is sweet, but this is sweet with an edge to it. Another hit! Highly recommend. And the bottle is gorgeous! It's the same as Fantasy but it is clear deep red glass with very light pink crystals.

Popular Fragrances