Elizabeth Arden Britney Spears - Hidden Fantasy

Britney Spears - Hidden FantasyBritney Spears - Hidden Fantasy

2.4

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

I was looking for the original fantasy (that I completely used up- love that perfume) when I came across this at Sears, and decided to blind buy. I blind bought Midnight Fantasy and ended up loving it, so naturally I thought I would love this as well. It smelled great in the bottle, like the original Fantasy with a citrusy twist, but I sprayed it on myself and instantly got a huge migraine. I didn't spray much either, just a spritz on both wrists but it just didn't sit well with me. It was too strong, too sweet and too citrusy. Just a hot mess. I sniffed my wrist afterwards when my migraine settled and it smelled very synthetic, like fake orange mixed with a cheap vanilla. I really wanted to like this but it just doesn't work with my chemistry. Lesson learned in why blind buying something like perfume isn't a good idea, lol. I have a friend who loves this one so I might just pass it off to her, so it doesn't sit on my drawer collecting dust.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

One of my favourite perfumes for the autumn/winter months

I am a HUGE fan of Fantasy and Midnight Fantasy. So I requested this as a Christmas present (without smelling it first) because I assumed it would be as nice as Fantasy and Midnight Fantasy... I was wrong. The scent isn't hideously disgusting or anything like that, but it's definitely not something I would choose to wear or purchase. It sort of reminds me of cough syrup mixed with a bit of floral sweetness.

on 5/2/2013 10:13:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I bought this fragrance on a whim without smelling it after seeing it on sale at a local drugstore. I checked out its notes and was drawn to its citrus top notes.

After spraying it on paper I thought it was lovely and I tried it on myself for a few weeks. On me, the scent lasts no longer than an hour on my skin and maybe 4 hours on my clothes.

The orange top notes are beautiful but only last for as long as the initial spritz, after that the citrus disappears and you're left with something sweet and woodsy. I wish the citrus notes lasted a little longer in this fragrance... its dry down is coyingly sweet to the point where it gives me a headache now.

The last time I wore this, I sprayed this on myself and got into the car with my parents, who told me without hesitation that I smelled like an armpit. :(

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I went on a kick where I wanted to buy all of the Fantasy perfumes. I loved the original fantasy because I am into really sweet scents. Hidden Fantasy isn't a very sweet scent; it's more citrus. When I first spray it, it honestly smells like boiled hot dogs to me, but when it settles into its true scent, it do enjoy it.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Out of all the fantasy scents, this is my least favorite. Although the price is reasonable and easy to get a hold of. If you live in the US, you can get a good deal at Marshalls, TJ Maxx, or Ross. The quality of this is also the worst since I could only smell it if I put my nose directly to the place I sprayed it. Once I do smell myself, I smell like Orange juice. No thanks.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I tested this one at the store, but didn't buy. On the right person, this would smell quite nice but it didn't on me. I found it to be a bit cloying and I didn't like how this scent lingered on my skin. It's quite dominant in the orange/mandarin notes with a spicy sort of smell which wasn't too appealing for me. It dried down to an amber/musk combo. It's not bad, but I prefer other Britney perfumes over this.

on 2/5/2011 12:09:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Definitely would buy this again

It's amazing, it can last 6 hrs or more on me. but its winter right now, maybe that'll change when I wear it in the summer.

I have every one of Brit's Fantasy fragrances, this is really close to my most favourite, but right now I would say Circus is my favourite Fantasy. But anyway. This has a lovely citrus-y opening and it mixes almost completely with floral-y notes afterwards. Then it dries down to something SLIGHTLY creamy, but not as much as Circus, musky, and maintains this bubble-gummy musk scent throughout the day. But you don't end up smelling like candy all day (like Midnight Fantasy--ugh). I would say it's a lot more grown up than Midnight Fantasy, and if you're into musky, citrus-y, deep scents, this is for you. I am definitely keeping my eyes peeled for when this starts circulating and goes on special again. LOVE IT.

This perfume smelled like every other boring floral fruity blend aimed at teens, and then it was undetectable after fifteen minutes. Quite a disappointment.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I love all of BS fantasy line except for this. This was an utter failure. I bought this unsniffed and I instantly regretted it. If bug spray and cherry koolaid had a baby this would be the mistake that came out. I could not for the life of me get it off my skin too! I was considering removing that patch of skin on my wrist just so I wouldnt have to smell it anymore. On a positive note, the lasting power is amazing and the bottle is beautiful. Too bad it wont be joining my other fantasy bottles on my dresser :(

Popular Fragrances