Elizabeth Arden Britney Spears - Hidden Fantasy

Filtered by age: 18 & Under
Elizabeth Arden Britney Spears - Hidden Fantasy
Britney Spears - Hidden FantasyBritney Spears - Hidden Fantasy

on 11/21/2011 1:59:00 AM

This is in my top 3 perfumes that I own right now. Seriously I love it, and I'm in love with the fact that I only paid 20 bucks for it.
I'm not educated in perfume scent notes at all .. but you can definitely tell there's some type of orange scent in this. When I think orange scent, I think of a light citrusy summer scent, but this is definitely a winter scent for me. It's a warm and cozy orange vanilla perfume.
I can spray 2 spritzes on and it will last me the night. Not overpowering, and lasts a decent amount of time on the skin.
I will repurchase this when I run out, and i will have no problem doing so considering the cheap pricetag.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral

I was shopping around the mall the other day looking for a nice little perfume i could use on a day to day basis. I liked the packaging on this perfume and it was on sale for like ten bucks so i decided to give it a try.
Big mistake. I find the other scents by Britney Spears, acceptable but i'm a big fan and this is no exception. It smells like orange juice with a little vanilla mixed in there at first. It's very strong in the begining but after maybe thirty minutes later the scent dies down and it just smelled like oranges to me. I don't hate it, and i do use it once in a while but for me? I won't be buying this perfume again. I thought it was very low quality.

on 12/2/2010 12:10:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Not Sure

I love this perfume! I remember testing it at Kohl's and it smelled like an orange creamsicle and vanilla. I want to get this so bad! I would recommend this 100% if you are into girly scents that aren't too childish.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Packaging: Hidden Fantasy comes in a cute maroon colored box with many different charms on it. Some of these charms include, unicorns, cherries, masks, and horseshoes. As far as the bottle goes it looks just like any of the other Fantasy bottles except in that same deep red as the box, and this time it has very light pink rhinestones instead of lime green.
Scent: Hidden Fantasy starts off with a strong burst of citrus which comes from the tangerine, orange, and grapefruit notes in this fragrance. A few minutes later after it has warmed up on your skin it gets creamier as the Neapolitan cake kicks in. it's really creamy and some of the citrus notes are still there along with a bit of clove, and some faint florals. So it's kind of an orange cake dessert kind of smell throughout the rest of the fragrance. The dry down is quite nice. The citrus is completely gone now, just some faint flowers linger a bit, but the strongest note you can smell in the dry down is the vanilla bean. It's a great scent for a date, or it can be worn casual in colder weather. Check it out, it is reasonably priced, and the bottle is just sooo cute!!! good job Britney!!!!

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

LOVE!

Since I am a HUGE fan of the original Fantasy I was really looking forward to Hidden Fantasy. I finally picked up a bottle at my local Ulta store. It is very pretty. I would describe it as a fruity floral. It's almost a fruit punchy kind of scent which reminded me of the all of those Escada fragrances. I still like the original Fantasy better but planned to keep HF. I ended up returning it because after trying it on three different occasions the scent lasted for maybe an hour and it was gone. I don't mind reapplying but for an EDP I would expect more lasting power.

on 1/8/2009 7:04:00 PM

by far my favorite of the fantasys! maybe even my favorite of all of britneys wonderful scents! i just love it! it definately beats midnight fantasy! it starts out citrusy and fruity from the orange and the tangerine. then u get the florals and then comes the vanilla bean and cake! i love the bottom notes! its what makes it like fantasy! its like an orange creamsicle to me! its fun and delicious! i could easily see women of all ages wearing this! its far more sophisticated then midnight and i happen to like the packaging the most for hidden fantasy as well. red just tops pink and dark blue for me! definately a new favorite of mine! britney u did a wonderful job once again! i cant wait for whats to come w u and ure wonderful beautiful fragrances! pleases keep them coming britney and elizabeth arden!

Popular Fragrances