Omorovicza Instant Plumping Cream

Filtered by eye Color : Brown

1.0

1 review

Hungarian Thermal Water, Glycerin, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Cetearyl Olivate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Solum Diatomeae (Diatomaceous) Earth, Sorbitan Olivate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Cetearyl Alcohol, Phenoxyehtanol, Mannitol, Saccharomyces/Capsicum Annum Fruit Ferment Filtrate, Malpighia Punicifolia (Acerola) Fruit Extract, Xanthan Gum, Fragrance, Saccharomyces (Hungarian Thermal Water) Ferment Extract, Tocopherol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Linalool, Yeast Extract, Limonene, Ananas Sativus Fruit Extract Chlorella Vulgaris/Lupinus Albus Protein Ferment, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Extract, Phospholipids.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

This is a night time mask that you are supposed to use 2-3 nights a week instead of your usual night cream according to Omorovicza. It is very heavily scented, a sort of herbal-lavendar/floral scent. For me, the smell is too much, and it's a bit too unpleasantly greasy and not hydrating enough, just feels like an oil slick sitting on top of my skin. It does somewhat moisturise skin, but so can just about any cream. It also makes my chin/jawline area red and irritated. I ended up giving it away to my mother who has some fine lines and it made no difference after over one month. It does contain HA (a humectant) which can help moisturise skin but will not be anything like filler. Keeping skin moisturised though, will/can keep it looking more plump. Price point (I think it's about $250 at Sephora - you'd be better off getting filler injections for plumping, or chemical peels with better results at that price) is ridiculous, especially if you consider the simple ingredients and below average quality. Price point aside, it does a whole lot of nothing and within 4-5 weeks started to smell somewhat like rancid oils.

Much prefer my beloved Clinique Moisture Surge Overnight Mask, Dr.Jart sleeping mask, Haba or my Mizon HA cream. The only positive I can think of, is thank goodness I didn't pay for this - my sister works in marketing and received a basket of stuff from Omorovicza, which she shared with me, and unfortunately none of it is impressive.