Omorovicza Instant Plumping Cream

Filtered by skin type : Sensitive

1 review

Hungarian Thermal Water, Glycerin, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Cetearyl Olivate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Solum Diatomeae (Diatomaceous) Earth, Sorbitan Olivate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Cetearyl Alcohol, Phenoxyehtanol, Mannitol, Saccharomyces/Capsicum Annum Fruit Ferment Filtrate, Malpighia Punicifolia (Acerola) Fruit Extract, Xanthan Gum, Fragrance, Saccharomyces (Hungarian Thermal Water) Ferment Extract, Tocopherol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Linalool, Yeast Extract, Limonene, Ananas Sativus Fruit Extract Chlorella Vulgaris/Lupinus Albus Protein Ferment, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Extract, Phospholipids.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

This plumping cream is more of a balm than a cream as it melts on skin contact. It feels nice and hydrating however it doesn't plump up my fine lines but I do like it despite this. I do think its like a filler (Hyaluronic filling spheres), but I don't understand why they advise you to use this at night as you'd probably wash it off in the morning. It has got some advanced anti ageing ingredients which I think is good, however there are better products than this on the market. I think they should call it a plumping balm not cream. I would buy it again if it were cheaper.