Omorovicza Instant Plumping Cream

Filtered by skin type : Oily

1 review

Hungarian Thermal Water, Glycerin, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Cetearyl Olivate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Solum Diatomeae (Diatomaceous) Earth, Sorbitan Olivate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Cetearyl Alcohol, Phenoxyehtanol, Mannitol, Saccharomyces/Capsicum Annum Fruit Ferment Filtrate, Malpighia Punicifolia (Acerola) Fruit Extract, Xanthan Gum, Fragrance, Saccharomyces (Hungarian Thermal Water) Ferment Extract, Tocopherol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Linalool, Yeast Extract, Limonene, Ananas Sativus Fruit Extract Chlorella Vulgaris/Lupinus Albus Protein Ferment, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Extract, Phospholipids.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I wasn't planning to get this particular product- but as I got hooked on the brand- I love the Complexion Brightener, Complexion Enhancer and body oil, including the gold shimmer oil i keep trawling the net for offers on Omorovicza. When I came across a "plumping kit" containig full size of this cream, plus full size of the Quuen Of Hungary mist and a deluze sample of Gold Rescue cream- all for under 60 - I simply could not resist. And I am so glad I did! Not only it was an incredible value, but also I discovered an extra special treat for my skin, that I don't use every day, as I don't need to. Just once a week, I use Omorovicza mud mask, then mist and finish off with a gorgeous layer of plumping cream ( nighttime routine). It is divinely soft, melts well into skin, don't need a lot of it, especially for my rather oily skin. But once in a while this is a supercharging boost for my 35 year old skin- and I wake up looking really smooth, glowing and my nose-lip lines seem blurred and filled in. I am absolutely in love with Omorovicza, even though not all products are 100 % natural I do choose the ones with impeccable ingredients. I would like to try the serums, but they all contain carbomer, which is a synthetic polymer, hence I will wait for the improvement of their formulas. Other than that- I could switch to this range completely.