Omorovicza Instant Plumping Cream

Filtered by skin type : Combination

3.3

Hungarian Thermal Water, Glycerin, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Cetearyl Olivate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Solum Diatomeae (Diatomaceous) Earth, Sorbitan Olivate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Cetearyl Alcohol, Phenoxyehtanol, Mannitol, Saccharomyces/Capsicum Annum Fruit Ferment Filtrate, Malpighia Punicifolia (Acerola) Fruit Extract, Xanthan Gum, Fragrance, Saccharomyces (Hungarian Thermal Water) Ferment Extract, Tocopherol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Linalool, Yeast Extract, Limonene, Ananas Sativus Fruit Extract Chlorella Vulgaris/Lupinus Albus Protein Ferment, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Extract, Phospholipids.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

This is a night time mask that you are supposed to use 2-3 nights a week instead of your usual night cream according to Omorovicza. It is very heavily scented, a sort of herbal-lavendar/floral scent. For me, the smell is too much, and it's a bit too unpleasantly greasy and not hydrating enough, just feels like an oil slick sitting on top of my skin. It does somewhat moisturise skin, but so can just about any cream. It also makes my chin/jawline area red and irritated. I ended up giving it away to my mother who has some fine lines and it made no difference after over one month. It does contain HA (a humectant) which can help moisturise skin but will not be anything like filler. Keeping skin moisturised though, will/can keep it looking more plump. Price point (I think it's about $250 at Sephora - you'd be better off getting filler injections for plumping, or chemical peels with better results at that price) is ridiculous, especially if you consider the simple ingredients and below average quality. Price point aside, it does a whole lot of nothing and within 4-5 weeks started to smell somewhat like rancid oils.

Much prefer my beloved Clinique Moisture Surge Overnight Mask, Dr.Jart sleeping mask, Haba or my Mizon HA cream. The only positive I can think of, is thank goodness I didn't pay for this - my sister works in marketing and received a basket of stuff from Omorovicza, which she shared with me, and unfortunately none of it is impressive.

This is a moisturising cream on steroids ^^ . It's has a very thick consistency hence the need for a jar and spatula for packaging.

I have very dry, dehydrated skin and so I use this as a night cream, rather than a mask. My skin is amazingly plump and hydrated the next morning ( which is a miracle given I can slap some EA 8 Hr cream or other similar lipid based cream on my skin and STILL have dry skin 3-4 hours later). After a few minutes you can spritz some hydrating toner/rose water etc over the top to help activate the hyaluronic acid for an extra moisture boost.

I preferred this cream more than the rejuvenating night cream (which I still liked but the IPC left my skin more moisturised/plumped upon waking in the morning which can't be a bad thing , can it? heheheheheh). I can't really comment on the anti-aging aspect of this cream but in terms of plumping it's probably as close to injecting fillers as you can get.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

Can I say LOVE! This product is by far my favorite. I use this after I use the copper peel or deep cleansing mask or just when my skin needs extra loving. It is very expensive! But, it is one of those products you need. You use it as a night cream and then in the morning I just splash my face and then my routine. I have read you can use it in the day. Just put it on over your serum and leave it for awhile then use a wet washcloth to remove most of it. Nothing has plumped my skin as this has.
Edit:12-30-11-- This caused my face to break out. I am sooo sad!