Omorovicza Instant Plumping Cream

Filtered by skin tone : Fair

4.5

Hungarian Thermal Water, Glycerin, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Cetearyl Olivate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Solum Diatomeae (Diatomaceous) Earth, Sorbitan Olivate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Cetearyl Alcohol, Phenoxyehtanol, Mannitol, Saccharomyces/Capsicum Annum Fruit Ferment Filtrate, Malpighia Punicifolia (Acerola) Fruit Extract, Xanthan Gum, Fragrance, Saccharomyces (Hungarian Thermal Water) Ferment Extract, Tocopherol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Linalool, Yeast Extract, Limonene, Ananas Sativus Fruit Extract Chlorella Vulgaris/Lupinus Albus Protein Ferment, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Extract, Phospholipids.

This is a moisturising cream on steroids ^^ . It's has a very thick consistency hence the need for a jar and spatula for packaging.

I have very dry, dehydrated skin and so I use this as a night cream, rather than a mask. My skin is amazingly plump and hydrated the next morning ( which is a miracle given I can slap some EA 8 Hr cream or other similar lipid based cream on my skin and STILL have dry skin 3-4 hours later). After a few minutes you can spritz some hydrating toner/rose water etc over the top to help activate the hyaluronic acid for an extra moisture boost.

I preferred this cream more than the rejuvenating night cream (which I still liked but the IPC left my skin more moisturised/plumped upon waking in the morning which can't be a bad thing , can it? heheheheheh). I can't really comment on the anti-aging aspect of this cream but in terms of plumping it's probably as close to injecting fillers as you can get.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

This plumping cream is more of a balm than a cream as it melts on skin contact. It feels nice and hydrating however it doesn't plump up my fine lines but I do like it despite this. I do think its like a filler (Hyaluronic filling spheres), but I don't understand why they advise you to use this at night as you'd probably wash it off in the morning. It has got some advanced anti ageing ingredients which I think is good, however there are better products than this on the market. I think they should call it a plumping balm not cream. I would buy it again if it were cheaper.