3.6

package quality

price range

Reviews

9 months ago

I love all of the everpure shampoos. The product is thicker so the product runs out quick...doesnt dry out hair and leaves hair feeling clean

About reviewer (1037 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlond

4 years ago

Bought this because it said sulfate free and gentle on colored hair. The lather is very nice, but that's the only plus side. This stuff really dries out my hair and strips it of nutrients leaving my hair very frizzy and dry. And I know it was this shampoo because before using it my hair was not frizzy, and after I stopped using it my problem was fixed, so I don't recommend, like many other reviews that are also saying it will dry out your hair is true for my fine straight hair.

About reviewer (54 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

EyesBlack

from

5 years ago

I have used Pureology and love it. However, it is expensive. I used EverPure and really love it. It smells nice and makes my hair feel and look smooth. I have very thick, slightly wavy hair.. As with any shampoo, I use a different one every few shampoos to prevent buildup.. This shampoo seems to preserve the color also. I use L'Oreal Excellence hair color. L'Oreal also makes Kerastase (which I have used and love, also expensive), which is sold in fine hair salons. I think EverPure is just as good. Love the price and can often find a $2 off coupon on L'Oreal's website or on AllYou's website.

About reviewer (3 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBrown, Wavy, Coarse

5 years ago

I have normal hair that behaves great other than a bit of flyaway/frizz. A lot of shampoos are adequate, but I'm always HG hunting. This shampoo smells lightly of rosemary (unlike many L'Oreal products, which smell hideous), lathers up well, and leaves my hair and scalp in good enough shape to skip conditioner and serum. Unfortunately, it does leave residue, which becomes more noticeable after a few days of use. I feel this might work well with a ratio of 3 days on:1 day off, using a gentle cleansing shampoo on the day off. I bought the matching conditioner, but I haven't tried it yet, and might not need to. I don't like the residue, but it's a lot less intrusive than Garnier's.

About reviewer (150 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

EyesGreen

7 years ago

I decided to pick some up after seeing it in the store and tried it. It smells good, it feels good rinsing out, but when my hair is dried it's a completely different story. It didn't do much for my hair, which is coarse and frizzy. I was disappointed because I had hoped that it would at least reduce frizz and smooth it out a little. All in all, it felt a little drying and for me, it's not worth buying again.

About reviewer (9 reviews)

SkinOily, Tan, Warm

HairBlack, Wavy, Medium

7 years ago

This stuff is awful. It made my hair super DRY! Will not repurchase.

About reviewer (37 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

7 years ago

This shampoo smells so good. It smells a bit masculine but luxurious at the same time. It is very good for dry haired people like me, although I can see this being too heavy for fine haired people. It is very thick and high quality, foams well and leaves hair feeling soft. The price is right in the US but probably a bit too spendy outside of the US for a drugstore product. The packaging is very beautiful and luxe feeling. It seriously feels like a more expensive product. My only complaint is that my hair falls out a lot with continuous use so I alternate. Also, just being by L'oreal is a bit of a worry. Not perfect but pretty close.

About reviewer (202 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Coarse

3.0

7 years ago

I have used this and the moisture shampoo and it gets the job done. I love how it makes my hair feel. Its always so silky and you really don't need conditioner. I did give it a 3 because some of the chemicals in it are misleading. However, I have been using this for a long time and I have not had any problems yet.

About reviewer (65 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Other

7 years ago

I really like this shampoo. I think I like the conditioner better, but both work fine on my (highlighted) hair. I've found my hair is easier to heat style after using the shampoo+cond or just shampoo alone and I'm happy with the results. I've already repurchased before, but will likely move along to the next new thing in the future.

About reviewer (329 reviews)

SkinOily, Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

8 years ago

I'm a long time lover of Kerastase BS3 & the new Nutri-thermique conditioner. My hair is naturally curly ,thick,&coarse. I blowdry my hair straight two times a week. I also flat iron it twice a week as well. My hair seems nicer since I started the Everpure stuff! It has never been so soft & shiny before. Maybe because I used Kerastse for 3 years straight? Not sure if you should give your hair a break from stuff you use all the time. I use those along with the Garnier flat iron spray on my ends. LOVE that stuff too! My hair looks as healthy as it is going to. I just thought I'd share my thoughts so some of you can save $$. My hair does get poofy after I blowdry BUT I always flat iron my hair so it doesn't bother me. I hope I helped someone!

About reviewer (289 reviews)

Age