La Roche-Posay Effaclar Make-up Removing Purifying Water

La Roche-Posay Effaclar Make-up Removing Purifying Water

Ingredients AQUA / WATER HEXYLENE GLYCOL GLYCERIN POLOXAMER 188 ZINC PCA SODIUM LACTATE DISODIUM COCOAMPHODIACETATE DISODIUM EDTA CITRIC ACID DIHYDROCHOLETH-30 IODOPROPYNYL BUTYLCARBAMATE POLYAMINOPROPYL BIGUANIDE

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

I love this micellar water from La Roche Posay. This one is for oily skin, and I found it to be a dream to use. Very gentle. It helped control my oily skin a bit and make it feel less greasy. I double cleanse with this first and then the Effaclar Foaming Cream. Highly recommended!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

Very good cleanser, doesn't break me out, removes makeup, eye-makeup and waterproof mascara. It doesn't have any fragrance or parabens, and doesn't make my skin look oily or greasy. Totally recommend.

on 11/5/2010 9:31:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

I am sad to say that I think this product is discontinued.

I went to Shoppers today and could not find it. I saw something called 'Effaclar Purifying Water'. It could possibly be the same thing but just re-packaged and without the 'make up removing' string in the product title.

This is my favourite makeup removing product. It really does feel just like water but does an amazing job of removing make-up.

I don't like products that foam up on me or leave an oily film. I like that I can apply this to a cotton pad and simply wipe my makeup off. I don't need to rinse afterwards either (although I tend to because I usually remove my makeup at the end of the day and hence its time to wash my face). So simple and easy to use.

Its from a drugstore, but its expensive.

on 7/7/2009 5:34:00 PM

I've been using this product for more than 5 bottles and it's the best cleanser I've ever used. I used to have some pimples but this product makes the pores smaller and I have less pimples now.

on 12/14/2008 6:06:00 PM

I have gotten this product in a sample kit coming along with the Effaclar K facial treatment. I initially didn't read the tag and thought this was a toner and was surprised when I found out it's not because its' cleansing functions are just terrific! This is an effective make-up removal specifically formulated for oily skin. Has an oil-free, non-film forming and non-comedogenic texture. The formula is enriched with agents to restore and purify the skin. Skin feels purified and cleansed and wonderfully clean and fresh. Doesn't block pores, moreover, it seems to actually make them smaller. Doesn't dry it out or result in breakouts. Since the actual toner from this line seems to dry and dehydrate the skin a lot, according to the reviews here, I think I'll just carry on using this instead 'cause it's not pricey, smells good and feels gorgeous!