Revlon Super Lustrous - Blushing Nude

Revlon Super Lustrous Lipsticks

3.9

on 7/7/2017 10:16:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I've used about half of this lipstick. This is your average Revlon creme formula - smooth, moist, doesn't move around too much but will transfer onto everything and should be touched up regularly.

As other reviewers have noted, this is labelled as creme, but has some surprise chunky glitter in it. Personally, I don't find that the glitter is too obvious, but it ruins the feel of the lipstick for me, makes it a bit gritty.

My complexion is a light-medium olive that loves gentle corals, and I found this colour very flattering for an everyday look.

I will finish it, but I won't rebuy. I'll be looking for this color in another brand.

on 1/19/2017 7:33:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

This is my new everyday MLBB shade. It's the perfect rose/beige/nude. I use a nude rose pencil with it. I don't see any glitter in it, but that's fine. Love the texture. Wish the case was a bit classier. Will definitely rebuy. Think I paid $6 for it. Like it as much or more than my $25 Bobbi Brown lipstick in a similar rose.

This color looked like a nice neutral nude, slightly rosy, in the package, but it skews very warm. I'm very pale with pink undertones and I just could not make this work. The color is nice, just not for fair pinky folks.

on 9/2/2015 7:27:00 PM

Flattering shade that looks more brown in the tube but a muted tawny rose on the lips. Many other comments about it being good on tan completions but I am light with a yellow undertone. The product feels fine on- neither greasy nor cakey. The staying power is mediocre, perhaps 1 - 2 hours but I drink beverages constantly so that reduces longevity of the product.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Good color, hint of coral on me. The glitter isn't very noticeable, except that it makes this particular shade quite a bit more drying than the other Revlon Creme l/s. Rose Velvet is a similar alternative that does not stray coral and has no glitter--much less drying!

on 9/17/2016 5:03:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I have to preface this review by saying I usually prefer to wear lip balm or gloss, but this lipstick is so creamy and natural that I will be wearing it a lot! The value for the price is exceptional. My mom uses the Toast of New York shade which got me thinking of trying Revlon and I'm glad I did!

on 11/28/2014 9:57:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

This is an amazing neutral color for ladies who are on the tan side (for reference, I wear Revlon whipped foundation in 250 Medium Beige). It also looked great on my African American friend. Yes, there are some specks of glitter in it, but I don't mind at all. It's stays on for a good couple of hours, and doesn't completely go away after eating. I love the finish and the colour. IMO, not enough people talk about this shade!

on 5/25/2015 2:13:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

There was a sale on Revlon lipsticks at the local Shoppers ($3.99/each), so I lunged and bought three. I was hoping that this would be along the lines of Rosy Nude (from the discontinued Revlon Colorburst line) but it seems to have a weird silvery-grey undertone that tips the shade (on my complexion, anyhow) into morgue makeup territory. Terribly disappointing.

on 8/8/2015 8:33:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I love this lipstick. One of my HGs. At first, the color was a miss. I was so disappointed since I bought 2 shades to try, this one and Demure, and both were misses. Then, for some reason, the color turned awesome on me! Now that I think about it, I'm pretty sure it is because I got past the first layer of lipstick.

The shade is a deep red with a tiny hint of brown. After a few minutes, the brown goes away and you're left with a deep, rosy red. Somehow it suits my skin tone very well. I'm not sure how to describe this shade, but it just adds sophistication and elegance!

Pros:
1. the shade makes me look so classy and sophisticated in an almost mature way
2. easy application

Cons:
1. could be more hydrating or smooth, but acceptable
2. slight glitter

on 10/24/2014 10:52:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I love this shade, it's a pretty MLBB/pinky colour on me, it's smooth and soft on the lips. It lasts about four hours on me which is pretty normal. The only thing I dislike, is there's silver glitter, and the label says it's a creme. But if you're willing to work with it, it's a great lipstick.