Revlon Super Lustrous - Blushing Nude (Uploaded by hphares)

3.9

60%
would repurchase
4.2/5
package quality

price range

Reviews

Oct/10/2018

C'est le-meilleurs rouge a lèvre que j aime et j adore parfait pour mes lèvres pigmentés. Il est idéal pour tous les jours, sur l'usure de vos déplacements. Comment je souhaite que ce soit de longue durée ou au moins donner une bonne tache pour moi de donner un score parfait..

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (69 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

EyesHazel

Sep/19/2018

This is the perfect MLBB for my pigmented lips. It's great for everyday, on the go wear. How I wish for this to be long lasting or at least give a good stain for me to give it a perfect score.

4 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (28 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

EyesBlack

3.0

Jul/07/2017

I've used about half of this lipstick. This is your average Revlon creme formula - smooth, moist, doesn't move around too much but will transfer onto everything and should be touched up regularly.

As other reviewers have noted, this is labelled as creme, but has some surprise chunky glitter in it. Personally, I don't find that the glitter is too obvious, but it ruins the …

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (23 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Curly, Fine

EyesGray

Jan/19/2017

This is my new everyday MLBB shade. It's the perfect rose/beige/nude. I use a nude rose pencil with it. I don't see any glitter in it, but that's fine. Love the texture. Wish the case was a bit classier. Will definitely rebuy. Think I paid $6 for it. Like it as much or more than my $25 Bobbi Brown lipstick in a similar rose.

6 of 6 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (195 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinVery Dry, Fair, Cool

HairRed, Wavy, Medium

Jan/15/2017

Good color, hint of coral on me. The glitter isn't very noticeable, except that it makes this particular shade quite a bit more drying than the other Revlon Creme l/s. Rose Velvet is a similar alternative that does not stray coral and has no glitter--much less drying!

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (10 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

Oct/19/2016

This color looked like a nice neutral nude, slightly rosy, in the package, but it skews very warm. I'm very pale with pink undertones and I just could not make this work. The color is nice, just not for fair pinky folks.

4 of 5 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (36 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinOther

HairOther

EyesOther

fromkjr413

Sep/17/2016

I have to preface this review by saying I usually prefer to wear lip balm or gloss, but this lipstick is so creamy and natural that I will be wearing it a lot! The value for the price is exceptional. My mom uses the Toast of New York shade which got me thinking of trying Revlon and I'm glad I did!

About reviewer (3 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Wavy, Other

Sep/02/2015

Flattering shade that looks more brown in the tube but a muted tawny rose on the lips. Many other comments about it being good on tan completions but I am light with a yellow undertone. The product feels fine on- neither greasy nor cakey. The staying power is mediocre, perhaps 1 - 2 hours but I drink beverages constantly so that reduces longevity of the product.

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (103 reviews)

Age

SkinCombination, Other

HairBrunette

EyesHazel

Aug/08/2015

I love this lipstick. One of my HGs. At first, the color was a miss. I was so disappointed since I bought 2 shades to try, this one and Demure, and both were misses. Then, for some reason, the color turned awesome on me! Now that I think about it, I'm pretty sure it is because I got past the first layer of lipstick.

The shade is a deep red with a tiny hint of brown. After a few …

2 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (18 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlack, Wavy, Coarse

May/25/2015

There was a sale on Revlon lipsticks at the local Shoppers ($3.99/each), so I lunged and bought three. I was hoping that this would be along the lines of Rosy Nude (from the discontinued Revlon Colorburst line) but it seems to have a weird silvery-grey undertone that tips the shade (on my complexion, anyhow) into morgue makeup territory. Terribly disappointing.

1 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (128 reviews)

Age44-55